Chapter 4: My Light

Start from the beginning

" I'm returning him back though "

"Oh? So we can walk back together." You said without thinking. In your head, you could've sworn you said 'shit' a million times.

"Sure." He smiled in reply.

--------

You walked along side him as your fingers intertwine with each other. It was so quiet and serene that you could only hear footsteps. Your heart was beating like crazy and your mind was just in a mess. That long silent was interrupted by Suga.

" dogs are such a wonderful creature, aren't they? "

You were puzzled by his random question. Well, it felt like a topic someone would bring up if the atmosphere was too awkward so you kinda accepted it.

"Y-yeah. Very. "

" they're so loyal. so happy. so care-free. its like they will forever be content. haha. somehow.., it makes me feel jealous. " his voice soon faded off.

" hm? But aren't you happy now? You have friends, you're in the volleyball club, you're smart. You have everything."

Abruptly, he stopped on his tracks and that surprised you. He continued staring at the floor and then shifted his gaze to you.

" everything ? "

His voice sounded diffirent than usual. You felt that it wasn't so bright and cheerful. Maybe it was your imagination. but what if it wasn't..

" Sugawara? "

It took a few seconds before he snapped back to reality and reply you.

" sorry. "

" eh? "
-----------------------

That night, was your first time you heard his dull voice. It felt depressing. There was something sorrowful about his voice and it won't disappear from your head.

You buried your head into your pillow and clutched it real tight.

' why does it bother me so badly? is he really okay? there's something weighing down my heart and it's not good. '

All that thinking made your eyes heavy and soon you drfited off to sleep.

* few days later *

It was finally Wednesday but apparently you had to help out your teacher resulting in you coming late for the volleyball training.

The moment you reached the gym, the door got slammed shut right infront of two guys. One had an orange hair and the other had black hair.

"Hm?"

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT,HINATA!"

"HUH WHAT DID YOU SAY?---"

You recognised one of their voices and immediately interrupted them.

"Kageyama?"

He turned around quickly and was surprised to see you. You tilted your head to one side im confusion.

"Did you guys get kicked out?"