Part 1- AfterDeath pockey

Rimmie- And we have our first dare! Lets see what it is.

Ink- Who is it for?

Rimmie- AfterDeath.

All- *Silent*

Geno- Did you just actually-

Reaper- Ok, this just got more interesting if you are calling the Sanses that are shipped together by their ship names.

Rimmie- Yup. Now, this dare if from a loyal AfterDeath fan and they say 'HAVE AFTERDEATH DO POCKY' I think... I left the ask at the area thing.... Don't ask...

Geno- What? Ok what ever..  Just give me the damn pocky and lets get this over with... *Growls*

Reaper- Ok Geno~ *Flirts*

Rimmie- *A weird looking backpack appeared and she looks inside*  I cant find it.... I guess I'll just have to look better.. *Jumps into the backpack. All the Sanses are silent*

Classic- Did that really just happen or-

Ink- Is Rimmie even human- or is she even a girl?

Error- I haVe- HAvE nO clue.. ANd I do-Nt waN-Nt to FInd ouT.

Rimmie- *Jumps out of the backpack looking proud as she holds up the common box of chocolate pocky.* (Fun fact, Rimmie cant eat chocolate, so I'm wondering why she even has it) I found it!!!

Geno- *Grabs the box and opens to the a silver packaging. Geno open the packaging to find the chocolate covered goodness* There we go!

Reaper- *Takes out a pocky stick and puts the non-chocolaty side in his mouth.*

Geno- *Bites off a bit of the chocolate side*

~20 mins later~

Chess- How long has this been going on for? 

G- I have no idea.. Wait- *Grabs Rimmies wrist and looks at their watch*

Rimmie- dafuk?

G- 20 minutes-

Ink- THEIR KISSING!! *Squealing like a shipper does when they find out their OTP is cannon*

Geno and Reaper- *Heated make-out session*

Rimmie- Why the hell did I decide to do this?

Classic- I have no idea, but I dont like it so far...

Rimmie- Neither do I.... Oh look, Reapers humping Geno- *Rimmie goes silent as they run over to stop the two from going even farther. 

Reaper- Huh? What, i wanna- 

Rimmie- Nope. Do it at your house after this first part it over.

Reaper- *Kisses Geno on the head as he stands up, Geno still in his arms, a blushing mess* Hehe

Blueberry- AFTERDEATH!!!! *Jumps up and down*

Ink- Yay! *Jumps up and down, just like Blueberry*

Error- *Slightly blushes as Inks shirt lifts up when he goes down and showed his tattooed spine and a bit of his ribs*

Rimmie- *Does not look amused*

Classic- I think you two are kill us all with how hyper you two are...

Reaper- *Chuckles as he holds Geno closer* 

Geno- *Blushes madly as he hides his face in Reaper's chest*

Rimmie- Ok. I'm done with today. Have a good day. *Disappears*

Sugar and Melon- AFTERDEATH!

~Click~

(A/N) Sorry for not updating. I started this part a while ago, but forgot about it till someone else commented. The next part should be up in a couple of days when I have enough time. Since I have about 4 story's to start, or finish on Quotev, 2 on fanifiction, and these two story's on this wattpad account. Now, I hope you all enjoyed the first official part. Bye~

(Words 512)