October 29, 2088

"Guys! I've already told you, I'm not going to that party." I exclaim while opening my locker. Taking out the books from my bag I don't need and trading them for the few that I do.

"Oh, come on! You've never done anything fun since highschool started!"

"Hmhm. And that was two years ago."

Kenneith nods, crossing his arms over his chest behind Gnatasha. I roll my eyes at them and shut my locker door, slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Isn't that the point? High school keeps me busy enough."

I turn to head to lunch. I feel fingers wrap around my elbow. Next thing I know, I being thrown into our personal lab. My back pressed against a warm figure. I close my eyes.

"You know, Kass... I haven't had my fill yet."

A whisper fans into my burning ear. Fingers trail along her shoulder and drop my back to the ground. Keith's arm slowly wraps around my back as he turns me to face him. The front of his body now flush against mine. Pinning me to the wall.

"Kenneith, do we really have to do this now?"

"I could already smell it on you since this morning," he drops his nose into the crook of my neck and takes in a deep whiff. I groan and roll my eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because, I knew you would act all needy like this. Besides, It smell horrible." His tongue flickers across my skin as his breath quickens. A moan escapes his pale lips.

"You have no idea how important this is."

"You're really annoying when you're horny." He chuckles and picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist in the process.

"Just you wait."

I was going to ask him what he meant by that. But, then his lips crashed onto mine. Oh... His hands trail along my sides as his lips caress mine. I mentally roll my eyes.

"How long will this take?" I ask. He breaths out heavily and begins to trail kisses down my neck.

"Can I just kiss you first?"

"Is that all you want to do?"

"This is just the prologue."

I laugh and grab his face in my hands. Kenneith releases an eager moan and presses me softly against the wall. Our kisses become more urgent. His touch always leaves my skin tingling but, this time I feel so much more alive. The way he caresses my curves with his soft fingertips. Yet, his lips hungrily claiming and taking in what's his. And I'm perfectly okay with that.

My fingers hurriedly fumble with his shirt. My mouth continuing to devour his. Kenneith presses me harder against the wall, using his hips to pin me in place. He trails his hands under my shirt and my muscles automatically contract from his drunken touch as they always do. We break free of the heated moment. The fabric of my shirt now a burden and barrier to us.

The second he pulls it over my head, my hands fly to take off his. Kenneith chuckles as he raises his arms. I toss the animated object onto the floor and bend down for my lips to meet his jawline. His heavy pants heat my skin as he moves his head to the side. Keeping himself occupied, one of his hands runs over the white silk of my bra cup covering my breast.

My lips travel down his throat where I place soft bites and kisses, then progressively trail down his chest where I take my time to admire his abdomen. My fingers trail lightly over the muscles and in the crevices they carved. His skin shivers under my touch. His hands abandon kneading my breasts and hold me from my bottom.

He lowers me a little down his waist and presses himself against me. I gasp in excitement from the feel of his bulge against my core. I moan into the kiss as his tongue begins to dance with mine. My hands slither down his hard stomach and my fingers itch to unbutton his jeans. An amused, breathless chuckle-like moan rumbles from his chest. His hand slowly and reluctantly hold onto mine to stop me from going any further.

"I think it's best we don't have our first time at your school."

He pulls my hair to the side and over my shoulder. Kenneith caresses my cheek with the side of his thumb, his eyes baby blue with yellow encasing his pupils, smoldered with love, admiration and anticipation.

"I love you..." I smile and lean in. Running my finger through his hair, I press our foreheads together, the tips of our noses touching.

"I love you, too."

Kenneith smiles, slowly pressing a feather like kiss on my lips. I relax against him. He slowly intertwines our fingers of each hand and raises them against the wall I'm still pinned to. The smooth, warm feeling of his lips caressing mine gives me the usual butterflies. Kenneith slows the kiss. His body flush against mine, a warm sensation tugs at my heart.

I open my eyes and watch the wispy, white glow emit itself from my skin and onto Keith's like a shield of light. I watch in awe at his skin that glows like a night light. His hair once a pale blonde now golden. Skin that was white as snow, melts to a honey tone. The pale lips I've kissed, now pink and swollen.

"How did I do that?"

Kenneith smiles and let's me slide down the wall and onto my feet but, wraps his arms around my waist. I look up into his eyes that give me the same look everytime I ask questions about this.

"It's a secret." I roll my eyes with a groan.

"Hey," he cups my face and looks at me apologetically, "I can't tell you. There are rules and consequences if I break them."

"Life and death?" He nods and kisses me softly on my lips.

"Life and death."

"I guess, I could clear my schedule for the party tonight..." Kenneth's eyes brighten and he twirls me around the small room.

"She said yes!" I laugh at his over excitement.

"Whatever, let's get out of here?"

He puts me down with a grin as wide as a football field.

"I love how you think."