Special Scroll: How Azami Met Her Djinns in Alma Torran

"ARGH!!" They all screamed in pain. She used her fire magic to burn their asses down the tower. Just when she thought they admitted defeat, she felt something touch the wound on her stomach and that made her wince. There was a man behind her holding his staff trying to stab the wounded magician.

"Now that's dirty! Malja!" The ground ate the man and blood spluttered around them. She wiped away the blood from her face before removing the cloth to check out her wound. She glared at it before using water magic. It cleaned the wound but there was now a medium-sized hole.

"Damn. This really hurts a lot. Satas Ashaff." The wound closed enough for it to stop bleeding. She covered it once more by a new clean cloth so that her brothers will not suspect anything. Solomon came down with a wounded busty woman in his arms. She was breathing heavily. The girl had bright orange hair and copper eyes and was about as tall as her.

"Satas Ashaff!" She chanted to heal the girl. Soon, the pained face of the girl contorted into a comforting one. She opened her eyes and was suddenly on guard. She was looking around nervously as if somebody was going to kill her. Azami calmed her down with a spell and she fell asleep in a blink. Solomon sighed before picking her back again to consult Ugo. The battle outsid died down and it left a lot of Zalam and resistants weary. An elder from the Zalam tribe stepped up and bowed down. Solomon and her were confused. Arba informed them that they were just suddenly controlled after one of their own led some weird priests into their lands. Supposedly, they were going to led them to their Father but instead, it led it to their doom. The elder pointed at a handsome young man who was supposed to be a traitor. The other tribe members yelled at him and accused him. Azami got angry as well so she took her staff out and raised it.

"Silence! No one is to be blamed for such absurdity! Look. It's the Orthodox Church that is at fault! He was just deceived. Open your eyes."

"That is true, Azami-sama but if he didn't let those fools enter our realm then—"

"Stop! If you were in his place and there were people who suddenly proclaimed salvation in this hell then I'm sure that you will accept the same proposition. We make mistakes and sacrifices but that is part of life. Remember that not all are perfect." She told them. Silence echoed around and the elder sighed in resignation. He nodded at her statement. She smiled but when she looked at the young man, he was scowling at her while mouthing, 'I don't need your help.'

'Wow. Way to say thank you for saving your ass. Oh well. If that's what he wants to think.' She entered back to Setta and Ithnan's side. With a smile, she hugged them tightly. Solomon went to her and gave here the look. She smiled sheepishly. Of course her wound would not be invisible to him. He pointed to Ugo but she shook her head and mouthed that she will be the one to take care of the wound. He sighed.

"Just do it before those two notices it." She nodded. Ithnan and Setta were fussing about their new magic that they apparently learned. She praised them before checking the Zalam tribe who were picking up dead bodies. She helped them by restoring the dead bodies as if they were just sleeping. They smiled in appreciation. Just then, she felt a splitting pain in her stomach. She touched it only to see blood pouring out.

"Damn. Satas Ashaff." She murmured. The rukh mended the gash in her stomach before breathing out a relieved sigh. The young man stared at her skeptically while she waved at him nervously. He shook his head. She watched him help with his tribe but it looked like they still had not forgiven him considering all those cold stares will occasionally gets from his own kin. She pursed her lips before helping him. She walked towards him and carried a couple of logs (what she can carry that is). The young man glared at her.

"Get out of here! I don't need you."

"No, you don't, but I'm helping the tribe. Plus do you think the elder can still do it? I mean look at him. He's obviously going to fall with just a tug from his waist cloth. No offense." The young Zalam chuckled at her remark. Maybe she was not bad at all, that was what he thought. Through out the day, Azami and the other resistants helped. This continued for three days until they were attacked once again. Many of the Zalam blamed the same young man, whom she had known as Furcas. He tried to defend himself but it fell on deaf ears.