five :Jasper

Em and rose look more like bel and her family and the other humans than we do its. Confusing still there talking with her like she's part of the family they actually accept her in like my bella. The next thing I know I know it's just Edward, Alice and I at our old table. Roman, Ashton, bel, rose and em sitting at my Bella's old table. They were laughing and having fun.

I really don't want to be sitting here with them but I don't have a choice. I can't just walk up to them and  ask them how's the weather. I guess bel felt me staring and tipped her head back as to come over. I gladly picked up bag up off the floor and walked over to their table. I sat in a deer close to bell but next to one of her brothers Roman I think that their not what they appear. They look oddly like me..... the boys I mean. Bel looks like my Bella. We accidentally bumped elbows and I felt the mate tingles erupt up through my elbow without thinking about toad face and fucked up golden boy I lifted my Bella into my lap and nuzzled, licked , kissed and smelled her neck. I smiled widely at Bella who sat there with a dazzling one of her own. All there years my heart ached for the loss of my Bella but here she is. Who are the two boys with her?

I looked down to see Bella nodding. I wonder can she read my mind.

Rose said, "since Bella accidently um..... outed her self to you there are things you need to be told"

Bella did something I never thought she'd do usually..... or use to she made an illusion of her self and her siblings looking really sick I picked up Bella while Emmet and rose helped Roman and Ashton. We walked to the office .

I yelled, "miss!"

The office teacher said, "oh dear what's wrong"

I replied," the Kaden's aren't feeling very well their sister fainted and the boys vomited all over our table. Their in no condition to drive and their dad is a very busy man to pull him away from his job."

The secretary said, "I agree I'll excuse them and yourself" pointing to the myself and Bella, Rome and ash

I say," we've got an hour left they live on the far side of town and I'd never be able to get them all inside the house without falling so can you sign us all out"

I looked down at Bella she whimpered weakly and turned agreement colour for effect. The teacher felt worried and sorry for them. She agreed to sign us all out and excuse us for the next two days just in case we caught it and gave us time to recover. As soon as we were out of view Rome and ash got to the driver and passengers seats rose and em got the middle rows and Bella and I got the back. I figured Alice and Edward can walk back.

My Bella and I snuggled and kissed while we drove and lied in the boot. it was amazing how her lips felt on mine. Complete and utter bliss that is until the car stopped moving and em started to make light of what Bella and I had been doing.

Rome called out, "mum please don't tell me you and dad were doing what uncle Emmet said you were doing"

Mom ?
Dad?
What???