two: bella

Present time
❇two thousand years later❇

My kids and I are back in forks where this sad tale took root my father decided that a change in scenery was needed. We moved to or really back to  forks to attend high school for the two thousandth time since I was created. Even as a newborn half breed I had excellent self control the same goes with my children.

My father was surprised at how fast we adapted to the animal diet and food substituting and using our witch vamp etc. Abilities. It didn't take us long to test and expand and find extensions to our abilities. My father has his own ability he's a seer like Alice but he has no limitations he can see half breeds werewolves succubus far etc. And what ever there is.

We drive to the school and park the car. We walk into forks high and I look around the empty halls nothing's changed and everything looks the same I poke my head into one of the empty classrooms. I recognised the classroom it was my science class room it looks the same the only different thing about it is there is air-con instead of fans.

We continues our path to the office.

Dad said, "vampires"

I through my shields up to make us human well dad human. As we walked into the office I plastered on a sad smile and walked behind ro and ash who had taken up defensive positions in frount of me.

Dad said, " hi I'm KY Kaden and these are my children Roman KY Kaden ash Jacob Kaden and my little girl Izabel grace Kaden  there here to get their timetable and I'm here to sigh the papers ."

The lady said," these kids in front of you are the Cullen's there new today as well "

I looked to Jasper he hadn't taken care his eyes off of ash who looks like his twin but his just as every bit as kind courteous , respectful and considerate his father is the same goes for Roman. I raised them to reach their fathers standers if possible even surpass it.

Jasper said, " I'm Jasper,"
Edward said, " edward"
Alice, " Alice"
Rosalie, " rose or Rosalie"
Emmett," em or Emmett"

I say ," I'm Izzie or bel but don't call me Izabel I absolutely positively hate it. The guy on my right is Roman the guy on my left is Ashton they prefer Ro or Rome , ash or ton but hates ashy only I can call him that and get away with it ."

My dad gave me the look like he knows I secretively tap into my powers and scan their minds and etc. and I watch what happens .

Jacob Paul and Leah pay us a visit after we got through here and the Cullen's over here and anoy us to death.

I nod . I say, " hay , dad we forgot our books and we need you to unlock the car for us"

He nods and we walk towards the exit when Jasper runs up to us .

He said , " you look familiar"

I reply," my great great great times two thousand years ago grand father was the chief of police Charlie swan but he was my great times two thousand year old grand aunty foster father Charlie adopted her Isabella died of heartbreak / suicide . My grand mother was Bella's twin sister. look I'd love to talk history but we need to get our books to get to class and so my father isn't late for work he's becoming the new police chief. "

We walked away dad handed me his badge I infuses my mental Shirl a and physical shield energy into it to keep him safe and the blood lust down. Dad drove off and we headed into the woods.

The wolves are looking alert and standing in formation . Jacob phazes.

He yells," where have you been loca ?"

I say, "trying to do the right thing you know how it is"

He asks ," what have you been doing ?"

I say," I'd like to introduce you to Roman KY Kaden and Ashton Jacob Kaden my children"

," guys phase they mean no harm"

,"Jake I have so much to tell you come by my house and twisting you don't have to enter by the window and I'll explain but for now it's not safe out in the open"

,"OK where?"

,"the old swan house"

We waved good bye they rushed off into the Forrest and we walked back into school. After form my children and I split up to go to our classes I went to art while ash has biology and Roman has German. The days just began and already can't wait for the ending.