Chapter 2

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groaned at my alarm clock and hit the snooze button . 5 minute won't hurt right?
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

HOLLY FUCK !! I'm late it's 7:30 I hopped out of the bed ran to the bathroom I got in the shower and quickly showered . I finished and went to get dressed .
"Last day of school what should I wear "I thought to myself. Then I thought getting a bit dressy was expectable so I threw on a white lace dress witch stopped to my knees and put on my jeans jacket to calm it down a bit . Then I wore my neckless that my mom got me for my 16th birthday it's was a pretty diamond chapped like a heart . After that I rushed to my dresses put on some makeup I put on my mascara with lipstick put on little blush I went for the natural look because I was running late . After that my hair was dry then I curled it . After that i slipped into my boots they were brown perfectly complemented the dress . I took a final glance at the mirror before leaving " I actually don't look that bad , I feel pretty " I thought .
I went down stair saw my mom she gave me a sweet smile "oh my ! Madison u look great " she said
"Thanks mom . It's that last day thought maybe I could dress up a bit " I said. "Yes yes good for u . Now honey do u want pancake ?"mom said
"No mom I'm late I'll just take an apple" . "Are u sure honey " she said
"Yes mom" I said walking toward her giving her a kiss on the forehead "bye" I said walking toward the door grabbing my bag . "Be safe" mom yelled "I will" I yelled back closing the door behind .
I was walking to my school headphone bulged in my ears I was listening to American idiot by green day been my favorite from like forever . If u came to my taste of music I listen to everything pop,rock.hip hop..anything that I like i will listen to regardless what it is . I made my way to the school gate seeing my best friend amber walking too I ran to catch up with her ."hey amber !!! What's up bitch" I greeted her as usual
She laughed "nothing much hoe just excited about the last day of school".
"Yeah me too we will spent the whole summer together going . Shopping , beach , boy- " "uh Madison about that" she said cutting me . "What" I asked raising my eyebrow confused . "Yesterday my parents said we're traveling to Australia for the vacation" she said biting her lip "when are u going ?" I asked "today.." She said not making eye contact . I was mad she didn't tell me "when were u planning to tell me amber I'm your bestfriend!!!!" I said furiously "I didn't want u to be mad I swear I tried telling them I didn't want to go because I knew how much wanted to spend time with me in the summer!" I immediately felt guilty yes I was mad she didn't tell me but I'm not selfless . I won't let her miss the change to travel she always watched to go to Australia . I stared at her then finally spoke "no Amber it's okay go Australia have fun don't miss the chance to go to Australia. She smiled "u really mean that ?" She asked . "Of course I don't want u to miss the chance go have fun don't worry about me a bit " I said "but what will u do " . " don't worry I'll be fine babe" I said giving her a warm smile "ok" she smiled happily jumping up and down "THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUN !!!!" She said . "lol ik"
*SKIPS THE DAY IN SCHOOL*
I said goodbye to amber and everything. While I was walking back home I had my headphones in listening to R U CRAZY by Connor I think lol I just put my phone on shuffle and while I was walking thinking how I'm ganna survive the rest of the summer . I think amma die from boredom I felt like someone is watch me..

OMG IK IK ITS AWFUL BUT BARE WITH ME ...ILL FIND A WAY TO MAKE IT BETTER ANY TIPS JUST TELL ME IN THE COMMENT .LOVE U ALL BYE !!!!