"Par I don't think ki Aarushi ko kisse se milna hai iss samay..." Bandana informed.

"Arrey, please yaar Bandana humein nahi toh Siddharth ko usse baat karne do please...We need her..." Sam pleaded. Bandana sighed.

"Acha okay..." Bandana gave in.

                        ************

Two hours later, everyone tip-toed inside Bandana's house. Bandana asked Vedanti, Nivi, Mugdha, Sam and Yudhveer to go with her in another room and directed Siddharth to the room in which Aarushi was staying.

Siddharth entered the room quietly. He saw Aarushi laying on the bed and staring at the ceiling.

"Aarushi...?" He whispered. Aarushi looked at the door. Her heart skipped a beat. Siddharth was standing at the door with a pained expression.

"Siddharth...?" She asked with tears in her eyes. He smiled at her through his own tears. He ran towards her to give her a bear hug. They hugged each other for a good 5 minutes before Aarushi realised what she was doing. She gently pushed him away.

"Nahi, Nahi...yeh galat hai...bilkul galat hai..." She said with tears scrolling down her cheeks. Siddharth looked at her puzzled.

"Tumhe mein bahut irritate karti hun...pareshaan karti hun...ziddi ho gayi hun...It's good if I just stay away from you..." Aarushi whimpered.

Siddharth pulled her close to him.

"Sorry, baby woh mere muh se gusse mein nikal gaya tha..." Siddharth apologised.

"Par tumhare dil se nikla tha na..." Aarushi said.

"Nahi, nahi...Aarushi, I love you...aisa nahi ho sakta ki mein tumse door reh saku...mujhe tumhari itni chinta ho rahi thi...I can't lose you yaar...tum samjhti nahi ho...bas har jagah humare baarein mein bina soche ghus jaati ho..." Siddharth said. Aarushi turned away.

Siddharth's apology was not working.

"I've tried playing it cool,
But when I'm looking at you,
I can't ever be brave,
Cause you make my heart race." Siddharth sang. Aarushi's eyes sparkled. She looked back at him and smiled.

"Shot me out of the sky,
You're my kryptonite,
You keep making me weak,
Yeah frozen, and can't breathe." He continued.

"Something's gonna give now,
Cause I'm dying just to make you see,
That I need you here with me now,
Cause you've got that one thing." He sang. She was staring at him. He was singing one of her favourite songs. It melted her heart.

"So get out, get out,
Get out of my head,
And fall into my arms instead.

I don't, I don't,
I don't, know what it is,
But I need that one thing,
And you've got that one thing." Sid finished singing.

Aarushi couldn't control it anymore. She grabbed his head and smashed her lips with his. Their lips battled for dominance. He wanted to explore her mouth but she didn't grant him entrance. She smirked while kissing him. He pushed her down on the bed and got on top of her. They continued battling over the kiss when suddenly Mugdha and Vedanti started banging the door. Siddharth and Aarushi quickly composed themselves.

"Siddharth! Aarushi! Chalo jaldi humein jana padega! Sumedh, Rohan aur Amit jail mein hain! Unpar Devaki ko rape attempt karne ka aarop laga hai! Jaldo niklo!" Vedanti cried.

"Kya?!" Both Sid and Aarushi exclaimed in unison. They hurriedly got off the bed and went outside in the living room where the T.V. was switched on.

The news about Amit, Rohan and Sumedh's arrest was shown. Various politicians were giving their 'vishesh tippani' on their case.

"Oh god!" Aarushi  grabbed her hair.

"Guys, I think tumhe unki madad karni chahiye..." Bandana said.

"Thanks for stating the obvious, Bandana!" Aarushi  growled.

"Oh! You're the one to talk?!" Bandana  retorted.

"Guys, shutup!" Yudhveer yelled. Both Aarushi and Bandana kept their mouths shut. Vedanti and Mugdha were in tears. Nivi was too shocked to react. They couldn't believe that their husbands would be accused of raping someone.

"Challo, Challo, jaldi! Pehle Police Station chalte hai baaki ka baad mein dekhenge..." Siddharth said.

"Cool...Sam aur Yudhveer tum dono aur Mugdha meri gaadi se aa jao...hum sab wahin milte hain..." Aarushi handed Yudhveer her car keys.

"Mein bhi aau?" Bandana asked.

"Tumhe aana hai?" Sam asked.

"Haan." Bandana replied.

"Acha chalo phir, tum bhi humare saath aa jao." Yudhveer said.

"Okay..." Bandana agreed.

                       ************

"Devaki, tum thik ho na?" Randhir asked Devaki after everything was over. Devaki nodded slightly. She went and stood in his embrace.
He drew circles on her back to calm her down.

"Randhir, mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai...yeh log bahut khatarnaak hai...kuch bhi kar sakte hai...praja ki sunte toh hai nahi bas batameezi karni aati hai inhe..." Devaki said faking tears.

"Shh...meine unhe sambhal liya hai...tum ro mat...mein tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga...tum toh meri jaan ho...tumhe kuch hogaya toh mera kya hoga...?" Randhir asked her. She smiled.

"I love you, Randhir." She said.

"I love you too, Jaan." He said lightly pecking her lips.

I'm extremely sorry for the short chapter. I think this particular chapter was a little boring. But believe me, the story that I have in mind is probably interesting. So bear with me.

Anddddd that scene with Sid was written because I was getting requests for it. I can't  think of romantic scenes so I just added one of my favourite One Direction songs❤.

I have specifically made certain words bold and itallics because of the importance they bear. If you haven't heard this song then please hear it. Its called 'One Thing' by One Direction. Its one of their first songs. Those of you who wish to blush must listen to this song. Imagine your crush singing it to you.

Keep showering your love by sharing, commenting and slamming your thumbs over the heart down here.

Loads of AmaZAYN love,

Yours truly,
Basanti❤