🔺Four🔺

I walk downstairs to get me and shayaa some more popcorn, and I hear some females annoying laugh. My dad has different hoes over every night. That's why him and my mom aren't together now. All of a sudden I hear moans coming from my dads room, I cover my ears and run upstairs. Ion wanna hear that shit.

Where's our popcorn ma, shayaa asks.

Oh shit, I forgot it, my dads fucking some thot, so I ran up hear.

He laughs, well I should prolly head out, ion need a repeat of yesterday.

You don't have to go, my door has a lock I say laughing.

Shit ight, he says jumping up and locking the door. He turns on another movie, and my phone goes off. Shayaa eyes me but doesn't say anything.

Andre🤘🏽💯 you should come over ma, I'm all alone. 😏💦

Adrianna😩💕 bye boy, where you parents at?  🤔💯 its 2 am

Andre🤘🏽💯 shittt, my mom prolly out suckin dick😂 I need mine sucked too babygirl😏💦

Adrianna😩💕 boy if you don't get tha fuck off my phone 😂✌🏽️

Andre🤘🏽💯 I was just playin but ight 😒😭

Who is this nigga, shayaa asks.

I told you I met him at Zaxbys. I reply.

Ion like him.

You've never met him.

Yeah but he likes you, so ion like him.

So you not gone like anybody that likes me?

Nope. He says shaking his head.

And why not.

No reason.

It obviously is a reason shayaa.

Come on ma, let's go to sleep. He says wrapping his arms around me.

Shayaa pov

Fuck I really do like her, but I know Ima end up hurting her. I don't want to ruin what we have. I like sleeping with her everynight. Not fucking her or anything, I would like that too but, I just like being with her, we could be doing absolutely nothing, and I would still be happy. Fuck she got a nigga all happy and shit. I don't do this shit. I fuck girls, and then I fuck they bestfriends. Ion fall in love. I'm on some savage shit.

I wake up and Adrian has ha butt poking into me. Fuck I moan as I feel my shit get hard. I slowly get out of her bed and pull my pants and shirt on. I text Adrian and tell ha I'll be back with food In a minute. Lies. Then I text that lil thot from the mall, Ashley.

I pull up at ha house, and walk in to see ha naked.

Come on ma, I Say pulling her on tha floor. I put my dick in ha face and she sucks tha fuck out me.

Wait shay--savage Come on daddy she says attempting to kiss me.

Nah man, I just needed a quick nut. I say shaking my head.

I pull out of her drive way and head over to McDonald's.

I get Adrian and my breakfast and go back to her house. I walk in to her room and see ha ass still sleep.

Ma, get up I got breakfast. I shake her and she jumps up and glares at me.

Damn lil boy, what you want. She asks sleepily.

First of all I think I been done told you it's nothing about me little babygirl, and I bought yo ass breakfast, but ion got to give it to yo ungrateful ass, Now tell daddy your sorry, I say smirking.

Oh daddy, I'm so sorry! She says sarcastically.

Here girl, eat Yo damn food.

Thank you. She says smiling.

Adrianna pov:

He literally called me babygirl. Oh my fucking God. Ion even know if he was playing or not, but I think I got feelings for this lil boy😩❤️☔️