I'll help you

Klaus's POV

I couldn't sleep. I only thought on Claudia. She hates me and it's all my fault. I stood up from the chair I was sitting and looked at the clock. It was almost 8 in the morning and I took my phone.

"What do you want Klaus?" I heard a voice.

"Well I need your help in New Orleans." I said and waited for a answer.

"Fine we are coming." The voice said and I smiled.

"See you soon." I said and hung up.

"Who was that?" Asked Elijah and I looked at him.

"I was on the phone with one of the Salvatores. I need their help to kill Esther and to get my sister back because she hates me." I said and he nodded.

"Can I have a word with our beloved sister Claudia?" Elijah asked.

"Of course." I said and we went to the basement. He took her hand and closed his eyes.

Elijah's POV

I took Claudia's hand and entered her mind.

"Claudia are you here?" I called and looked around.

"Elijah?" I heard her voice and turned around.

"Claudia." I said and she hugged me. I felt that she was weak and her eyes were wet from crying. I sat on a rock and tried to comfort her.

"Elijah how are you here?" She asked.

"Niklaus let me talk to you. But I came for a reason." I said and she looked at me.

"Why did you come?" She asked.

"Because of Niklaus." I said and she got angry.

"I don't want to forgive him." She yelled and walked away.

"Claudia please listen." I said.

''What Elijah?'' She asked still mad.

''Do you remember when we played hide and seek when we were little?'' I asked and she looked towards me.

''Yes.'' She said and I smiled and walked towards her.

''You loved Niklaus and you were having fun.'' I said and she nooded.

''We can make it back to that moment when you loved him.'' I said and she looked deep in my eyes,

''Why are you trying to get me forget him?'' She asked and I looked at her for a moment.

''He called the Salvatore brothers to kill our mother and to get you back from hateing him.'' I said and she moved closer.

''What?'' She asked.

''Yes and I don't know what does Esther even want. Niklaus doesn't speak to me.'' I said and she smiled.

''Well Esther is going to make a dagger that Works on Nik.'' She said and I looked at her.

''Elijah please take the dagger out and I will help you.'' She said and I nodded.

I exited her mind and saw that Niklaus was watching us.

''Well you were in there for a hour. How is she?'' He asked and I looked at Claudia. I stepped closer to her and took the dagger out.

''What are you doing?'' Said Niklaus and I looked towards him.

''She is going to help us.'' I said and took the dagger to my room.

''How can you be sure.'' He asked.

''Because I talked to her.'' I said and saw Niklaus's neck snap.

''That one he deserved.'' Said Claudia and I smiled.