I can't sleep

WARNING: This chapter contains swearing and SMUT. I will mark the smut beginning with a X and ending with a X so if you don't want to read it you don't have to.

Claudia's POV

I opened my eyes and it was still dark. I looked around and saw that I was alone. I took my phone and looked at the time. It was 2 AM. I got off the bed and took off my jeans and shirt that I fell asleep with and changed into a large shirt that I had stole from Damon's drawer before I went to New Orleans. I walked to the hallway and looked towards the stairs, it was dark. I looked towards the hallway end where Stefan's and Damon's rooms were and it was dark. I was bored and I wasn't sleepy anymore. I went to Damon's room door and pushed it open a little. I walked towards his bed quietly and put a hand in his shoulder. He shifted a little but didn't wake.

''Damon?'' I whispered but nothing.

''Damon?!'' I said little louder and shook him a little.

''Go away.'' He said in his sleep.

''Damon.'' I said and he opened his eyes.

''Hey?'' He said and sat up.

''I can't sleep. And...I'm alone.'' I said and he smiled. It was dark in the room but my eyes were used to the dark already so I saw everything clearly.

''Come here.'' He said and hugged me. He pulled me inthe bed and I giggled. He started to tickle me and I laughed.

''Stop! Please stop!'' I laughed and he smirked.

''Give me a kiss.'' He said and stopped tickling me. I got on my knees and put my hands on his cheeks and crashed my lips on his. We kissed in sync. I was long and passionate.

X

Damon pushed me on my back but still kissing me deeply. He slipped his hand between my tights. Hes fingers slipped into my panties, rubbing over my clit. We were still kissing. He pressured figure eight on my sensitive nub.

''Oh fuck, m-more.'' I gasped and he pushed one finger into my entrance and rubbing me with his thumb.

''Do you want me to fuck you Claudia?'' He said, his words were hushed against my lips. I nodded. He pulled my shirt over my heard and reviled my breasts. I didn't have my bra on. He took my panties off.

''No bra in a house were are two men with you, huh?'' He asked and massaged my right brest and sucked the other. I moaned and he started to kiss down my stomach and went strait to my clit sucking it harshly. My mind went foggy, not focusing on anything but the overwhelming pleasure deep within me. He curled his fingers, hitting a spot repeatedly as he pumped his fingers in and out. I thrashed my hips up, wanting more friction inside of me than he was giving.

  "Please." I begged when Damon held my hips in place with one arm. He stopped, standing away from me and licking my juices off of his fingers with a groan. I propped myself up on my elbows to get a good look. He was rubbing his hand over his hard member through his boxers. I moaned at the sight, spurring Damon to peel his boxers down his legs and kicking them to the side. He was bigger than I expected, his length standing up and away from his body.

  He returned to his position over the top of me, spreading my legs with his knees and kissing me hard. The tip of his length teased through my folds a few times and pushed in slowly. I gasped into his mouth, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. Damon grunted, feeling how wet I was and moving so easily inside of me. He started thrusting slowly, pulling out to the tip and slamming back in, taking his time to do so. I hissed as he grunted in my ear, I was moaning back into his.

  "Damon." I cried, the bed shaking as he picked up speed. Damon held me by the waist down to the bed so I couldn't move as freely as I wanted. One of his hands reached up to grab my left breast, taking it into his mouth and humming in pleasure around it. My stomach started coiling, tightening as my release was coming fast. I clenched my walls around Damon and he growled, picking up speed, my head bouncing as he did so. I grip on his hair tightened, feeling like I would rip all of his hair out.

"Fuck." He cursed and placed his face into my neck, pounding into me mercilessly. Damon moaned lightly, feeling his balls tighten and twitch deep within me. I groaned in response, unable to form any words.

"Oh my fucking God." I cried as our orgasms ripped through the both of us. It was mind blowing, feeling Damon spill himself inside of me and cursing into my neck. He kept thrusting, making sure we were both done, holding himself up above me and kissing me passionately and smirking at me. He pulled out, my mind still cloudy as he took his place next to me.

X

He pulled me closer and pulled the cover over us. I looked at him and his eyes were shut. I gave him a kiss on the lips and pulled myself out of the bed taking his t-shirt and putting it on my sweaty body and putting my panties back on.

''Where are you going?'' Damon asked eyes still shut.

''I'm hungry. Care to join me?'' I asked and he sat up.

''Gladly.'' He said and took his boxer and put then on.

We went down and headed to the kitchen we saw light there.

''So you two can't sleep either?'' Said Stefan and I hid myself behind Damon blusshing.

''Did we wake you up?'' Damon asked Stefan.

''No I was up when Claudia woke.'' He said.

''Did you sit in darkness because there was no lights on?'' I laughed.

''No I was in my room and the lights were on.'' He said and Damon went to the basement take a blood bag.

''Well good night.'' Stefan said and left the kitchen leaving me alone.

''Good night.'' I whispered and put the lights out and went to the living room. Everything was dark and quiet. Suddenly I heard window glass breaking and wolf growling. That's the moment were I saw a wolf. I looked around for something to grab but there was nothing.

''Damon, Stefan!'' I yelled and the wolf jumped at me. It pushed me on the floor.

''Bad doggy!'' I yelled. On that moment Damon pushed the wolf off and it ran off. Stefan helped me on the couch and Damon put the lights on.

''Are you okay?'' Stefan asked.

''Yes I'm okay. I just want to go to sleep.'' I said and stood up. Damon helped me to my bed and left. I fall asleep right away.