Chapter Ten: Paranormal Activity 2 (Edited)

Start from the beginning

Apparently I didn’t hide the fact that I'm checking him out so well, because he turns back to the front and gives me a wink accompanied with a smirk. Shaking my head and rolling my eyes I look around the classroom taking note of where everyone is scattered before turning back to the clock.

Placing my elbow on the table I lean my chin in my hand as I look staight ahead getting lost in my thoughts which soon turn towards thoughts of food. The room becomes silent before I watch Gabriel walk towards me scraping the chair across the floor as he heads towards me.

“Can you please just not?” I ask not even sure what I'm asking him not to do.

A deep chuckle comes from behind me but I resist the urge to look behind to see who it is, instead I keep my eyes firmly locked with Gabriel's. 

“Pick her up Diesel.” Gabriel commands looking behind me.

Before I can argue against his stupid command, I'm pulled out of my seat and thrown over the back of the Hulk’s shoulder. Yelping in surprise, I'm watching the floor in front of me before lifting my head up slightly to see Gabriel has taken up residence in my seat, hands placed behind his stupid big head and a smug smile on his face.

Groaning at the situation I'm unwillingly put in I decide to quickly put an end to it, wrapping my arms tightly around his lower waist, I place both of my feet against Diesels rock hard, not really, chest before pushing myself off and somersaulting over his shoulder, landing gracefully on the ground.

“How the fuck-“ Harley starts but is interrupted by Ryker.

“Did you manage-“ Ryker tries to continue but Callum steps in.

“Are you a fucking ninja?” Callum all but shouts.

“It’s called gymnastics.” I answer after laughing at Callum’s reaction.

“That is seriously the coolest thing I’ve ever seen.” Diesel says in disbelieving tone.

Shrugging, I turn towards the seat I previously was sitting in which also happens to be the same one that Gabriel has taken residence in. Walking towards the seat, I stop when I come up to the table just in front of it, pulling out the chair and turning it around so I'm facing Gabriel.

“Looks like you have to find a new place to sit.” Gabriel pouts in a disappointed tone.

“As long as it’s not next to your ugly head, I’m fine with it.” I smile, crossing my arms over my chest like I've just gained a victory.

“Why have you moved seats?” The teacher asks as he enters the classroom just as Gabriel was going to reply.

We all turn our heads quickly towards the door in surprise at the teacher’s early arrival back into the classroom. I think that everyone has probably forgotten the question he asked but apparently I'm proved wrong when Harley replies.

“Well you know what the children of today say: YOLO!” Harley answers, almost yelling at the end.

The rest of the guys start to laugh and the teacher looks like he has dealt with too much of their shit for one day. Poor guy. I think as he walks over to where Harley is sitting and grabs the two books that are placed half-hazardly on the desk, before putting them on a desk on the opposite side of the classroom.

“Harley you will sit here for the rest of your time in detention.” He speaks in a tone that leaves no room for argument.

Harley silently stands up, grabbing his backpack and sending us a sly wink, before walking over to the desk that's been chosen for him.