Before any of us could answer, there was a scream.

We all stopped and looked around.

"Guys," Wes said, sounding a little creeped out, "where's Lizzie?"

My eyes widened as I looked around. Lizzie was nowhere to be seen.

Not good.

Ricky's eyes widened.

"Lizzie," he whispered.

We all turned to see a black-haired Chinese guy holding Lizzie by the throat. With a knife. She looked scared as a tear fell across her face.

"Gang," Ricky said, slowly. "What are you doing?"

He stepped closer, but Gang stepped back.

"Anyone move," he said in a thick accent, "and I cut her throat clean out."

The knife was pushed further into her neck.

"Why are you doing this?" Logan asked, his immature attitude gone.

"W-what are you doing? That's my daughter!" I heard a voice yell.

I turned and saw Tommy running to us.

"Everyone just SHUT UP!" Gang yelled, pulling Lizzie closer to him.

No one spoke. I looked over at Ella, whose shoulder was bleeding worse now. Had one of the knives hit her? Her eyes moved around an

d met mine. I glanced

to her arm, wondering if she was alright. She followed my gaze and her eyes widened. Had she not noticed?

"Gang," Tommy's voice brought me back. "Let her go."

"I don't think so," Gang said. "We're all dead anyways."

"What are you talking about?" Wes asked.

Everyone was talking slowly, scared that any wrong movement or word could set him off.

"The Zombies! It's only a matter of time before we all get attacked." This guy sounded completely crazy. Hell, he was holding an eighteen year old girl by the throat, he was crazy. "Do you really think we have a chance? They're the undead! Sooner or later, we're all dead." He brought the knife down to Lizzie stomach. "I'm only speeding up the process."

"Don't!" Ricky and Tommy said as the same time.

"Why not?" Gang yelled back, grinding his teeth together.

"Look, Gang, we can fight this," Ricky said, his voice cracking.

Everyone was too hung up on the scene in front of them, everyone but me, Ella, Dominic, and Alyssa. We were too busy staring at the mob of Zombies coming behind Gang.

Soon, one by one, they noticed, but no one spoke of it.

"Let her go," Tommy said again, sweat beating from his forehead.

"I was just doing all of us a favor," he said, then he slowly let her go. Before anyone could react, Gang threw the knife he had in his hands. At Tommy.

"Dad!" Lizzie screamed, as the knife hit her dad in the stomach.

Gang pushed Lizzie to the floor and that was all it took for Ricky to attack.

We all knew he did not have a chance. I mean, Gang had been in the CIA. But it was a distraction. A distraction was all we needed.

The rest of us fell on our knees in front of Tommy.

"Oh my God, oh my God," Lizzie repeated over and over again as tears fell down her face. "DAD!"

There was a lot of blood dripping from his shirt.