Part three! You guys know you've been waitin for it!

Nico leaned towards my ear and whispered very quietly.

"I'm gay too" He said. His voice trembled. He pulled back and looked sheepishly at the ground. I figured out behind that smug smile and witty attitude there was a person who was more broken then me. More hurt and fragile.

"Hey that's okay were just two little weirdos." I joked and smiled. But inside I was tearing up. He understood me just maybe.

"Yeah..." The silence airy in such a dark room. He pointed to the diary.

"Can you help be able to write?.... I mean I can it's just that I'm rusty after a few years of not doing it  and-"

"Yeah I'll help if you stop talking!" I laughed. He smiled a little itty bitty smile that was so tiny. But nevertheless a smile so Boo-ya a win either way!

There was an empty pause in the air before I came up with an idea.

"But first it's time for dinner. Come with me child of death! Follow me to food!" He chuckled slightly and followed me.

We loaded our plated then had to follow the dumb rule of sitting apart. Which utterly sucked eggs. But at least we got food!

But it was a little hard to eat when I just kept wondering about Annabeth. I love her just more like a sister. And then Nico told me... his secret. I wonder who made him realize he was gay? With me it was just some guy at school.

I glanced at him and smiled an encouraging one. He smiled a little and ate a bit more. I followed suit and ate my plate clean. I came to my final decision. I was gonna tell Annabeth about me.

~~~~~~~~

le time skip. bout two hours later..

I stood outside Athena's cabin. I knocked and had Annabeth out of there. Then the nervousness set in. I twiddled my thumb and dodged each conversation she tried to pick up.

"Percy what is it?" She huffed. Good job seaweed brain you got her mad.

"I-I need to tell you about my feelings." Her faced went to shock.

"How did you find out?" She said quietly she hung her head as if she was in trouble. Huh?

"Wait what did I find out?" I asked. Her eyes gave away shock.

"So you don't know?"

"Don't know what!" I hated surprises.

"About me and Reyna..." she said quietly. Well that was a blow to the cranium. My face just went head over heels literally on a rock.

"Don't be that surprised gods!" She helped me up.

"I-I uh what?.... Ok so its over?" I stuttered.

"Yeah is that ok?" she asked I nodded

She walked away now that was settle. When she was out of vision range I smiled. That went way better then I expected.

I mean don't get me wrong, I was a little hurt. She had a relationship before establishing to me that we were done, but at least it was off my chest.