what are you doing with this blondie?

Start from the beginning

"Lets get back to the class. Its about to start now" she tried to drag me away from him but hey i can't leave a chance of knowing his name. Just can't let go of that.

I snatched my hand away from Katie to go back to Mr. Whatever his name was. But Katie is stronger than me. My bad. She dragged me away from there and i could faintly see him waving away.

Oh god. It was sad ending. :(

Who dafuq said it was ending?

Who?

Okay you're dreaming if you said Ending. It hasn't started yet.

We head back to the class. I had physics whilst Katie had Math. We grabbed our books and waved goodbyes. I stepped into my class hoping mr. Whatever would be there.

My bad.

Alwaysss.

He wasn't there.

I took a seat on 3rd bench middle row. So i could clearly see whole class turning around my chair.

"Hey Ellliiiiee" familiar sound rang my ears as Sarah bitch entered.

"Saraaaaaah" i mimicked her. I clearly hate her. She makes fun of everyone and thinks she is the only hottest girl in the world. Like she haven't seen Bella Edwards in Twilight series. Or Lucy Hale in Pretty little liars.

"I heard you won pizza eating competition again?" She wiggled her brows. i could totally shave her brows off that day when she was having sort of spa and her eyes were closed. But Katie stopped me doing that. Katie can be really good heart person i must say.

"Yeah i did." I stood up and pulled up my collars to show how proud i was. But hey i didn't wear a dress with collar. My tee shirt doesn't have collar. Let's just pretend I'm wearing shirt and pulling up my collars.

"Nothing else can be expected from you fatty. Always pizza burgers. Get fat you won't get any guy ever." She smirked and half laughed.

"I don't need to be skull like you to get a good guy you Bitch. I dunno how can you get out of science lab. Next time I'll tell Mr. Brooks to lock you up in showcase as Skull Model. I swear you'll get good pay for that. You can even die. Who cares?" I said carelessly. She thinks only she can smirk like that? Hell Nah. Ellie is Alive Btiches.

Whole class laughed their asses off. I know I'm great entertainer. I need an award for that. And you know what my award acceptance speech would be?

First I'd like to thanks my english teacher back in school to teach me some real good words to use here now. Then I'd love to thank my parents for not using condom that night and i born. And and then I'd like to thank my best friend katie for saving me all the time like when I'm so irritated and wanted to shave Bitch's brows and katie saved me plus her. I'm so so so damn thankful for everything. I'm thankful that I'm alive and god created such a masterpiece like me. God you too are proud of me yeah? Yeah I know man shutap. And I'd love to end my speech here and head back to pizza house to get some victory pizza. Why? Cause bitch i won this amazing award. Don't get jealous.

Okay omit the part of shaving brows. Or else other students will be hella scared of me. I don't want to scare them. Cause I'm real good girl you can ever find in this whole wide world.

I bet you can never find the second me.

Exception my Evil Twin.

Just kidding.

I don't have twin.

_________________________

AN----- HIYAAAA. OKAY THIS WAS LONG ENOUGH AND I HOPE I DIDN'T BORE YOU GUYS. IF IT SUCKED TELL ME YOU DIDN'T LIKE OR WHAT. BUT HEY LOVE IT A BIT EVEN IF IT SUCKED. OKAY I LOVE Y'ALL. COMMENT DOWN PLEASE?