He places his head in the crock my neck and starts kissing it and I feel him run his finger gently over my clit, I let out a loud sigh and start wiggling my bum trying to get more friction “Louis you said this would be quick” he shakes his head “I love seeing you so vulnerable” he keeps kissing my neck and pushes his finger slightly more of my clit “you’re so worried you will get caught” I can feel my heart beat racing “Louis please” I push my back against the mirror getting frustrated “I love watching you beg” he slides his middle finger into my slit and I let out shaky breath. Then I hear a knock on the bathroom door, I quickly whack Louis hand away “Y/N, sweetie is everything ok?” It’s Louis’ mum “yeah everything is fine, I’ll be out in a minute” I look at Louis “better make this really quick” I laugh “no later, we have to go back to dinner” I pull up my underwear like they was a pair of tights and I can hear Louis laughing his head of “so sexy” he pats me on the bum “we will get cake later” I put the cake in the bin and unlock the bathroom door and notice no one around.

After an hour of sitting around talking and drinking it was finally time to say our goodbyes, everyone was happy enough to hug Louis and say bye but didn’t even look at me twice. I must have ‘bitch’ tattooed on my forehead or something. Me and Louis are in the car “does your family like me?” Louis runs his hand through his hair “yeah why do you ask?” I turn my body to the window and watch the rain fall “just seems like they avoided me most of the night” I hear him let a breath through his nose “here we go with everything about you shit again.” Tears start to run down my face, me and Louis do nothing but argue now days and it started to piss me of. “Here comes the water works, it doesn’t work on me” I smack him in the arm “you are such a insensitive arsehole Louis” he chuckles “just fuck off”. We’re finally home and I slam the car door shut and open the house door “you can sleep on the coach tonight” I throw my clutch bag at him and storm upstairs.

*************************************************************************************
Over the next couple of days me and Louis have made up then just started another argument within seconds, it was over the most petty little things like dinner not being ready on time and why the bathroom light stopped working. Thank god we both work otherwise I might of strangled him.

I get back from work and put my bag and coat on the hangers “Louis?” I hear a yes coming from the living room. I walk in and sit down next to him “how was work?” He just looks at me and shrugs “yeah work was fine Louis darling” I mutter under my breath. We sit watching telly for a couple of hours not saying a word to one another “you could do with a hair cut” I say running my fingers through his hair “and you’ve got fat and could lose some weight but you don’t hear me complaining” I let out a loud gasp and pull my hand away from his hair “I-I-I” I stumble over my words “Y/N I-” before Louis could even finish his sentence I was up on my feet unsure if I should walk out the door or run upstairs so I quickly run upstairs locking the bathroom door and breaking down into sobs. I can hear Louis bashing his fist on the door “Y/N please I’m so sorry” “JUST FUCK OF LOUIS PLEASE” I scream at him through the door and curl into a ball on the floor. “I’m so sorry” I hear Louis whisper and foot steps walking away from the door.

I avoided Louis all last night and this morning quickly making my way to work lucky for me I work in my own office so I pretty much hid in there all day trying not to cry. I managed to force feed myself a sandwich and an orange for lunch but Louis words kept replaying in my head. I only had half a day today so I make my way home hopefully before Louis gets home which thankfully he wasn’t. I make myself a bath and read a book, hours goes by and I totally forget I was just sitting in a cold bath because I was to busy reading my book. I get out the bath and wrap myself up in my dressing gown. I’m starting to feel peckish, so I carefully make my way downstairs and poke my head around the stair frame and there is Louis setting out the dinner table “hi” I take a step back “I would really like it if you could join me for dinner” I can hear his foot steps coming closer towards me “I’m not hungry” I mumble “I’m making your favourite though, spaghetti bolognese” it was only my favourite because it’s the only thing Louis couldn’t burn. Louis peeps his head around the corner and looks at me “come on, sit down it will be done soon” he grabs my hand leaving me with no choice, I didn’t wanna start another argument.