The Pact (purely dirty)

Credit : 1dsextualfrustration (Ariana) on tumblr

(A/n : It is really mature. Read at your own risk. It is also long. But it is worthy.)

“Shit!” I heard (Y/N)’s voice coming from upstairs. I’ve been working all day and when I come home she’s usually making dinner or ordering pizza because she knows the only thing I can properly cook is pasta. We share the apartment since her ex-boyfriend dumped her, but that was ages ago. We’ve been friends for a long time so we just got used to live together.

“That’s weird”. I murmur and close the door behind me. I went to the kitchen, maybe she made the dinner earlier but the only thing there was the natural mess of the dishes in the sink.

“Oh fuck” I heard her voice again; her voice sounds funny. I ran upstairs to check on her but I doubt entering once I held the doorknob. I placed my ear next to the door. Continuous gasps and swearing came out of her lips. She was moaning. Maybe she had a guy over, but it was just her voice.

I think… No, it can’t be. She… She can’t be masturbating. That’s impossible.

I heard her quietly call my name and I felt my jeans getting tighter. Fuck, now I want to open the door. I’ve fantasied sex with (Y/N) maybe even before she moved in. But when she got installed in here it was a torture; she only wears these tiny shorts and sometimes she doesn’t wear a bra. I saw her thongs and baby dolls in the laundry room and it makes me want to moan out her name. I grabbed my dick over the pants and it was rock hard. This is so wrong; she’s my friend but she makes it so hard to not think about her. (Y/N)’s amazing body was the most delightful and at the same time torturing thing about living with her; every centimeter of her was like a treasure and I want her so bad.

She moaned a couple more times, leaving my name every now and then; I didn’t notice I was palming my member all this time. The closest thing I’ll ever get to fuck her is standing at the other side of her door while she masturbates. How pathetic. But I picture her naked lying on her stomach and rubbing her clit, while her other hand tug the pillow and she whimpers against it.

I accidentally pushed the doorknob –my other hand was there the whole time – and the door flew open, I saved myself quickly from dying of embarrassment, acting like it was a coincidence “(Y/N)! I thought you were…” and  even when I perfectly knew what was going on, still my eyes couldn’t believe it, but there she was. She was sitting now covering herself with the pillow, but her nude legs standing at each side of the pillow betrayed her; making pretty obvious what she was doing.

“Louis” She began to reach for the sheets to cover her more “I didn’t hear you coming” she bit her lip and her face completely blushed. She was to die for when her cheeks turn red. Her beauty is going to be the death of me, specially seeing her like this right now.

“I’m sorry I walked in while you…” I felt like blushing too. I think I did blush when I remembered I was really hard, so I slightly pulled my shirt down; maybe she won’t notice it.

“No, it’s okay” she gulped. I smiled, trying to hold a laugh behind this. It was the sexual tension dancing with the awkwardness in the room. She laughed before I did and I burst a laugh.

We chuckled a little like idiots and I bit my lip as I held the doorknob before closing the door “Again, I’m sorry” I licked my lips but her voice made me turn back to her.

“Louis” she called me and I remember the tone of her voice when I was at the other side of the door. God, I feel like her moaning my name will haunt my thoughts. “I lied”