He Came from Narnia - Chapter 13

The pirates sneered at Bam Bam's crew with daggers in their mouths and pistols drawn. A few of them on ropes ready to swing over and start a fight when all of a sudden and massive green glow illuminated Bam Bam's ship and created a shield. Bam Bam turned to see the Blacksmith's daughter glowing a bright white and emanating the green to protect the ship as it passed through. Bam Bam knew that glow, was it Shareen protecting them during their voyage? It couldn't be, she was with her dragons! Bam Bam slowly walked toward the Blacksmith's daughter and reached out to touch her, she opened her eyes and said, "If you touch me you will die." Then closed her eyes again and continued to shield their ship until it was safely away from the pirates.

Once away from the pirates Bam Bam confronted the Blacksmith's daughter and asked, 'How did you do that? Do you know Shareen?"

She answered, "What are you talking about? No I don't know the Queen, I am just a blacksmith!"

"But you were glowing and you protected the ship from the pirates when you were supposed to be below deck," Bam Bam spewed, "You don't remember anything?"

"NO YOU FOOL!" she spat at Bam Bam, "I don't remember doing that and I don't think anyone else does either."

"No Miss, it happened, I saw it too," said a crew member. And behind him the other crew members all nodded. "You saved us all, Blacksmith's daughter."

"The name is Maurine," she said stoicly, "My name is Maurine."

"Well Maurine, whatever it is that happened with your or through you, you saved us," said Bam Bam, "And we are all grateful to you for that."

"Well I think you are all crazy and I am tired so I'm going to bed," with that Maurine went below deck and fell asleep.

After the crew gathered themselves and put the ship back on course toward the Nothern Marshes, Bam Bam went back into his study to prepare for their invasion of Galma. This was going to be another challenge but he could somehow feel Shareen at his side and protecting him, so with that, taking over Galma should be no problem. He just couldn't allow her to see him and Claire together, which would be impossible. Shareen sees everything.

♥♥

Jackson and Mark just stared at the repulsive site in front of them, neither had seen anything so gruesome, not even in battel. In battle they saw severed heads, flying limbs and such but nothing like this.

"What do we do now?" Mark said trying not to vomit.

"I don't know," Jackson responded also trying not to vomit.

"This is the worst thing I've ever seen," Said Mark, "And we've been in war!"

"You haven't seen anything yet," said Yugyeom coming up from behind. "Matilda is a very powerful witch, a daughter of the White Witch like Shareen. They are twins just like Jackson and Bam Bam, that's why she cursed you the way she did. One must be more powerful than the other."

"Is there anything to get rid of her? Or this curse?" Jackson asked.

"It's pretty cliché, but love is the only thing that can cure it," said Yugyeom, "I read through some of the pages of a book your brother kept. If one of the witches falls in love her sister will become more powerful. That may explain why Matilda has gained so much power recently, Shareen has fallen in love with Bam Bam!"

"So do we kill Shareen or Matilda," asks Mark, "Because both of them are equally dangerous!"

"We can't kill either one unless Jackson and Bam Bam become loving brothers again," Yugyeom explained, "We have to somehow get Bam Bam out of Shareen's trance and back to letting Jackson be his big brother."