Chapter 42

Ivy's P.O.V

Haha! I can win against this loser! I am so happy Lucy is fully recovered too. Chase has no chance between us. He'll win the next round. I've been feeling this weird atraction lately to this old abandonded house. Tomorrow I am planning to go over to the house, something's in there and I need to find out all about it.

I focus on the war between me and Chase and a evil smile makes its way onto my face. I find a way to hide and set off traps. I hear rustling in the bush next to me and a light blue paintball comes hurling my way.......

*****************************************************************************************************************

*SKIPPING TO THE NEXT DAY BECAUSE IM TOO LAZY.*

Still Ivy's P.O.V

I pack a bag full of anything i need, first aid kit, water,and other useful stuff. This is only because its my first time going out alone since i escaped from that odd place before i came here.

I follow the atraction as it gets bigger, finally I get to the house and I feel a pain in my side. It gets stronger and so does the pull I am feeling. I run over to the entrance to the house with my bag slung over my shoulder.

I pull open the door and it creaks. An amazing smell fills my nostrils, I race up the stairs uncontrollably and open a door that looks like an young boy's room. When I look around a tear slips down my face.

A boy who looks about my age is on the floor with a pool of blood around his leg.

##############################################################################

HEEEEEEYYYYY GUYS! So what do you think about Ivy's P.O.V?

I Like writing Ivy's part, Its fun.

so MESSAGE ME REQUESTING TO TALK TO MARGO!!!

I CAN GET BACK TO YOU AND WE CAN BECOME ONLINE FRIENDS!!!!!!!

I am so screwed......... 

~Margo