Chapter 23: Family visit.

Start from the beginning

"I was only 14 when he passed away. Ali barely got to meet him." He sighs. "He would have loved you."

"It's okay to be sad but." My voice cracks as tears fill my eyes. "Please don't cry." A tear rolls over my cheek.

"Hey, hey, hey." He cups my cheek. "I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." He breaths out and wipes my cheek with his thumb. He pulls my face closer to his and kisses me softly. He leans back pulling me with him and turns us around so he's on top of me. Our lips never leaving.

"We should go downstairs." I say as we pull away for air. He nods and gets up. I stand up straight on the bed. I rest my hands on his shoulders as his rest on my waist. He spins us around and lowers me to the ground, pulling me really close. He pushes some hair out of my face.

"You have no idea how much I love you." He leans down and kisses me once more.

"I love you too." I hug him really tight. He intertwines one hand with mine and we make our way downstairs. As we arrive downstairs James takes Lily out of my father's arms and I go to the kitchen to finish up dinner. After about half an hour James enters the kitchen with Lily still in his arms.

"Do you need help?"

"Actually I do. Come here." He steps closer to me. I pick up a spoon and scoop up some sauce.

"I like this kind of helping." He smiles and I stuff the spoon into his mouth. "Oh, this is good." He almost moans, which makes me giggle. "You got some more for me to taste?" He asks opening his mouth.

"Nope." I close his mouth with my index finger. He pouts. "Oh stop that." He sighs and continues pouting (see multimedia minus the text.) I pull him closer to me and peck his lips.

"I'm good now." He smiles. I chuckle, shaking my head. "Okay now get out!" He looks at me shocked. "I need to cook and the only thing you do is distract me." I shoo him out of the kitchen and finish dinner. When I'm done the whole family sits at the table and we have a lovely dinner. My mom and James' mom help me with putting everything in the dishwasher. I leave the kitchen to go to the livingroom.

"Nicholas, time for bed."

"No mommy." He whines.

"Yes, Nicholas, it's already 9." James says picking him up. "Say goodnight to everyone." Nicholas giggles as James makes him feel like his floading. He passes everyone to say goodnight. We go upstairs, tuck Nicholas in and read him a story.

"Night mommy and daddy."

"Night sweetheart." I kiss his forehead.

"Night big man." James does the same. Nicholas keeps on staring up at him. "Close your eyes." Nicholas just ignores that so James puts his hand over Nicholas' eyes which makes him giggle. He uncovers his eyes and Nicholas is still staring up at him. So James repeats the same thing. "Go to sleep." We see his muscles relaxs signaling he's drifting to sleep. "Love you buddy." James whispers before kissing his forehead once again. He intertwines his fingers with mine and we leave the room. He wants to go down but I hold back.

"Go, I'll be down in a minute."

"What's wrong? You look a little worried."

"I'm fine, just a little tired."

"Do you want to go to bed?" I shake my head.

"No, I'm just gonna freshen up a little."

"You sure? You can just go to sleep they won't mind."

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'll be down in a sec."

"Okay." He pecks my lips and let's go of my hand as he goes downstairs. I make my way to my bedroom and sit down on the bed. Having that talk with James earlier made me realize, there is someone in my life I do miss. And life can be over before you know it, so I need to make things right. I pull out my phone and call the only person I know who could help me with this.

"Hello?" The person says on the other line on the phone.

"Hey, it's me. I need to talk to you about something. Do you have some time?"

"Yeah, sure. Talk."

"I want to see her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !! Who do you think she's calling ?? Who do you think she wants to see ??

I FINALLY UPDATED !! yes yes yes !! tell me what you think =) I looooooove comments =P

Happy Birthday to Stephen Kramer Glickman !! <3

and remember...if you drink milk on a hot day...you die!! xD I love Logan <3

-JonasRush <3