Chapter 8

The sand burns the bottom of my feet but I don't even care, I missed the Florida sand so much. I stand at the shore and let the water sink my toes deeper into the sand and the sun radiate off my pale skin of many years. The water is perfect, as usual for this time of year. I peek over my shoulder to find Harry, who has laid out a large blanket with Louis,  twiddling his toes deeper into the sand.

“What are you doing?” I sit back down next to him, raising an eyebrow. 

“You may still be used to this satanic sand but I’m not. I’m digging my feet under where its cold.” he sounds like a child, I can't help but giggle at the thought of him coming up with such a juvenile solution to keep his feet from burning. 

“You know the rest of your body is going to tan and not your feet right?” 

He stays quiet, clearly in defeat from my words. 

“Well you’re just a know-it all aren't you?” Harry playfully sticks his tongue out and lays back on the blanket. 

I grab my bag and sit it between my legs, looking for the sunscreen I know Harry will refuse to wear. 

“Sit up, let me put sunscreen on you.” I tug his wrist but he pretends he's asleep and lets out a loud fake snore, causing me to giggle.

I tug his wrist a little harder, “Oh get up you sissy, at least let me put it on your face.” 

He rolls his eyes and curls his bottom lip, “But it’s going to be cold.” now giving me deadly puppy eyes. 

“Grow a pair, Styles. Sit up.” 

He gives in, as he keeps making funny faces when the sunblock comes in contact with his skin. 

I ‘accidentally’ spill some on his back, “Oops.” I chuckle, rubbing it all over his long torso now, him squirming like a new born.

“You did that on purpose.” he pouts, but I don't say anything. 

I hand him the tanning oil and lay down on my stomach, “Rub this all over my back and legs, please.” I smile playfully as he unties the back of my bikini and spreads the oil.

I feel his hands tense and it’s the cutest thing ever. The way Harry seems to come undone when he touches me makes my confidence go through the roof. I don't mean to tease him, even though its the easiest thing in the world to do. I feel like I should have sex with him, its been 4 months since we officially started dating. I may still be a virgin but I’m not stupid, I can tell when a guy wants sex. It just isn't the right time yet, even less now. 

An obnoxious flash interrupts my thoughts, why the hell are the paps here?

“Really mate? Fuck off! How did you even get in here !” Louis attempts to stand but El takes his arm before he can, I’m glad she’s here to calm him down. 

All of a sudden a buff man with trails of gray hair and a stare that could kill, hovers behind the short disgusting man with the camera. God damn Paul was an intimidating man.   

“This is a private beach.” he says in a straight, deep british accent. 

“Who’s gonna make me leave?” the pap rudely remarks, turning around to meet the jacked stranger. 

His eyes widen as he takes a step back and stutters, “Ye…yeah…private…bea… I’ll just be going now.” he runs in the opposite direction but Paul grabs him by the camera strap and pulls him back, holding out his hand. The man is visibly shaking as he removes the sim card from the camera as fast as he can and places it in Paul’s meaty hands.