"Of course, of course, bless you. But we can't have you getting sick." Harry said, walking back down the hall.

Zayn rolled his eyes, internally groaning.

He just wanted some damn breakfast.

"I'm not going to get sick, I'm fine." Zayn sighed, following him.

Harry stopped outside of the nursery, getting the key from above the door.

He paused, looking at Zayn. "I'll bring them down to you. Go on downstairs and wait for me in the kitchen, yeah?"

Zayn frowned at him. "What's in there?"

"Socks." Harry replied.

Technically he wasn't lying.

"....Okay." Zayn said, slowly turning and walking away.

Harry unlocked the door and went inside, sure to close it and lock it behind him.

He sighed looking around at everything, wondering how long it would be before he could show it to Zayn.

Harry walked through the room, going over to the dresser and getting a pair of light blue socks that had grips on the bottom shaped like paw prints.

His eyes wandered as he closed the drawer, seeing an aqua coloured adult sized dummy on top of the dresser.

Zayn would look adorable using that, plus Harry knew it would soothe him when he got too upset.

With the way Zayn was always biting at his lower lip during times of stress, Harry could tell he needed something in his mouth.

Harry had no idea how to suggest such a thing to him, though.

That was his main problem.

How to even introduce Zayn to all of this.

Harry pushed his thoughts aside and left the room, locking it back and taking the key with him.

He went down to the kitchen, giving Zayn the socks.

Zayn took one look at them and tossed them onto the table. "Absolutely not."

"What? What's wrong with them?"

"They have paw prints on the bottom! I'm not a toddler, I'm not wearing that. I mean, I appreciate the offer but I'm not cold or getting sick. I don't need them." Zayn said.

"So...take them back to your mysterious sock room."

"Fine. Next time you slip these will be in the dresser in the guest room." Harry said.

"Okay." Zayn chuckled, shaking his head.

"So, what's it gonna be for breakfast?" Harry asked.

"Cereal works." Zayn shrugged.

Harry blinked. "Cereal?"

Zayn nodded, smiling a little.

"You want me to make you a bowl of cereal? Something you easily do since you don't need socks or books and can take care of yourself?" Harry asked.

"Please?" Zayn asked, smiling fully this time.

God he looked so adorable Harry could melt.

He loved that smile.

"Please what?" Harry asked, caught up in the moment.

"Uh, please....sir?" Zayn tried, confused.

"Sorry, nevermind." Harry said quickly.

°
°
°

Later that day around lunch time, Zayn was busy watching television and Harry was making lunch.

He made Zayn a perfect peanut butter and jelly sandwich, cutting it diagonally.

Harry also sliced up an apple, pouring Zayn a small glass of grape juice.

"Zayn! I made lunch." He called when he finished and put it on the table.

He was proud of himself.

Zayn came shuffling in a few moments later, smiling when he saw what Harry did.

"Looks fancy."

"Doesn't it? Quite photogenic." Harry smiled.

"Thank you." Zayn said, sitting at the table.

"Of course." Harry nodded.

"You didn't have to cut the sandwich, though. Or the apple. I can manage." Zayn smiled.

"I'm sure you can but it's easier this way, isn't it? Plus I don't mind." Harry shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess. Um, can I have water or something? The juice leaves a weird film on my teeth." Zayn admitted.

"Oh, okay. That reminds me, you need a toothbrush. Clothes too." Harry said.

"You don't have to buy me clothes, you're not responsible for me or anything, I don't want to owe you." Zayn said, shaking his head.

"Zayn, you won't owe me. You live here now don't you?" Harry asked.

"Um, I guess so, yeah."

"I'm technically the adult here, I've got plenty of money,...let me take care of you." Harry said.

"I promise you won't owe me anything, I promise you're no bother at all. I like having you here, I've had no one for years." Harry continued.

"Sounds like an official move in proposal." Zayn smiled.

"I guess it is." Harry smiled back.

"Well..." Zayn trailed off.

"I accept."