Run in

I can't say I'm the " good girl " everyone wants me to be. But I try... To be a good enough child. I've never really been the straight A student, or the classy girl everyone loves. I'm what many call " Emo, weird, goth, antisocial, and my favorite just a down to the bone Bitch."

But I was new to this school when my reputation started to spark up. I had a friend, she was cool same interests as me so that's a plus. But she was cool her name was Anika, no she was not Emo or anything like that or like one of those popular girls. She just loved music and tons of other things. But anyway back to what I was saying.

A week later after I had been at Trell High School, I ran into this really mysterious guy. He was wearing black jeans, charcoal great t-shirt, and a black zip up hoodie. I wasn't paying attention and kinda ran into him... With my car.

He looked at me furiously, but then he bit his bottom lip and smirked. He walked over to my window, which was rolled down at the time. I was scared shitless..

He leaned over and poked his head into the car through the window.

" Better watch out next time beautiful, you could hurt someone real bad." the whole time he just had this smirk on his face. Looking me up and down. That made me feel so insecure, on so many levels.

And it had to be the day I wear my leather skirt. Great.

I haven't seen him lately or anything, but he was cute don't get me wrong. Its now been another week since then.

And this brings me to telling you the shitty intro I'm sorry.