Crashing The Girls Party :)

Start from the beginning

"Help a dude out..." Rob looked at each of them,.

" You can strip for Lauren yourself.."

"Oh so you want your woman my sister excluded to lust over my body as I gyrate my junk."

"Hell fucking know." Angelo gave him an evil look....

"That's the point we go on stare together."

"Did you smoke something before we got in the car." Ian asked him.

"This coming from an adult who pretends to be his twin brother."

"Touché."Ian responded.

" Look guys can you imagine the look on the girls faces when we step on the stage.."

Angelo answered. "Shocked."

Ian. "Angery."

Eric. "Speechless."

Rob..."Horney as hell dudes." He throws his hands up ..."Their going to basically drag us from the room. I can really go for some limo sex tonight..." Rob took a moment to think then he turned to Eric and Ian ...you two fucking ignore everything I just said about limo sex.. I can't think about that shit ..It would ruin my mood."

"Because bumps are the best when you have limo sex ..That extra bounce dose something for me everytime."

Eric laughed at Rob growling at him..

"Getting back to my question.Are you guys down or not?"

"I'm in but we have to wear mask.. " Eric said ...I need some excitement and I need to be incognito.

"I guess I'm in to."Ian answered. They all  look at Angelo who hadn't said a word..

"Alright . alright but once I park I'm going to need some of what you guys are drinking to agree to this shit."

Angelo parked the SUV in the restaurants lot and joined the rest of them as they walked over to the La Peg entrance.Angelo and Rob both knew the owner Gary It was no problem getting in . Gary was laughing his head off at this one ."It's on you two from here." He pointed. " No drama. Should I takepictures." For our next gtoup get together.

"Hell no.." They said in unison. They followed him to a back room he pulled out his cell. The music from a distance could be heard. Fast pace and up beat it was definitely the bachelorette party.

"Willie come here these are my friends." He introduced them. They have plenty of money and aren't afraid to spend it ." He announced turning looking at them. " Their women which includes the bride to be are out there having a blast. These four gentlemen want to surprise their ladies by stripping for them."

Willie was a small petite black woman who was very curvaceous and sexy and she had a voice to

match her looks.

She laughed " So your crashing the party ? Right? You guys have no  experience?" No they answered in unison. " So what makes you think you have the qualifications to take off your clothes ? And I mean qualifications. " She walked in

front of each of them giving them a head to toe look. They stood in a line and like a drill sergeant she

took stock of them. "Emm you are good looking group of men. Very nice on the eye ....She stopped in front of them hands on hips. "Get undressed down to your draws." Rob had the bottle whiskey in his hand he took a swig then nudged Angelo who did the same as they began undressing and passing it on. 

" You need that swig guys to get up your nerve .." She laughed as they undressed down to draws as she walked back and forth inspecting . She threw  her head  back in laughter...Ohh I'm going to love this."