Meeting Them ; DT

A couple minutes later, a blue car pulls up your driveway. Sean and Lisa are the first to get out. You faintly remember seeing them when you were younger.

"Hey guys! " Lisa cheers while pulling you into a giant bear hug. You stutter for a second, overwhelmed by her friendly greeting.

"Oh, um.. Hi?" You say pulling away.

"Hey there y/n!" Sean says while giving you a firm handshake.

"Uhh, hi!" You smile politely.

"You probably don't remember us. But the last time we saw you was when you were only a little kid." Lisa says. You nod trying to remember them

"Hey, how are you guys?" Your mom asks from beside you.

"We're doing great! " Lisa cheers.

Queue the boring adult conversations about weather..

"How's it been here in San Fan?" Sean questions.

"Oh, it's amazing! We've had really nice weather, always sunny." Mom says with a grin.

"That's good." Lisa exclaims. You smirk at your on-key guess at the conversation.

"Hey Lisa, where are the boys?" Sean asks. Your eyes snap over to her.

The boys?

"Oh, umm.. Their in the car." Lisa says. "Boys! Get out here and introduce yourselves!" She yells.

Just as she says that, a boy stumbles out of their car. You look at the ground shyly. You weren't very good with people you've just met.. Well technically you've not met them yet. But you get the gist of it.

"Y/n, meet Grayson." Lisa says motioning him to come over. You look up ever so slightly.

He looks about 17, with his big brown eyes shining in the sun. His dark chocolate hair was swept over his forehead and he was a lot taller than you.

Suddenly you see him making his way over to your parents and you with a pearly smile across his face.

"Hey! I'm Grayson." He chirps while placing his hands on his hips making his shirt press against his body. He was in good shape... You gotta admit that.

"Hi, I'm y/n." You mutter.

This Grayson kid gave you the feeling that you would get along with him really well.

"Hey Gray, where's Ethan?" Sean asks. Grayson shrugs his shoulders.

Wait! There's another one?!?!

"Probably in the car." Grayson says. Sean then yells for Ethan to get outta the car and introduce himself.

"Ok ok, I'm coming!" You hear a voice shout from inside the car. Then he pops his head out and he makes his way over to you.

Once he caught a glimpse of you, he kinda stutters a little. He suddenly goes all bashful and doesn't look you in the eyes.

You take a good look at him. Dark brown hair like his brother that you were now assuming was his twin. Flawless brownish green eyes that were shining like crystals, a sharp jawline, and he was a little shorter than his brother.

"Um.. Hi I'm y/n. " You manage to get out.

"Ethan." He says with a little wink.

***

Wtaf this is so bad.