Ping Pong ; EGD

Short imagine guys..

***

You were at you boyfriend Ethan's family house. You've met Ethan's parents and sister before, and they seamed to like you. You often hung out at this house with Ethan and his brother Grayson.

Today was no exception. Grayson was sitting on a beanbag in the corner of the room on his phone while Ethan and you played pingpong.

"How are you winning?!" Ethan shouts while smacking the ball with the small racket.

"How are you losing?!" You exclaim. Usually Ethan would win every game you played... But not today. You hit the ball towards Ethan quickly. The ball flies straight towards Ethan's bat, but somehow Ethan missed it.

He groans with fustration. In the background all you could hear was Grayson laughing.

"You suck Ethan." Gray cackles.

"Shut up." Ethan grunts as Grayson takes his phone out to Snapchat this.

"So guys, right now Ethan is getting absuloutly smashed by y/n in pingpong-" Gray chuckles.

"Hey!!" Ethan shouts while serving the ball. You couldn't really hear what else Grayson was saying. Mainly because you was in the middle of a life threatining pingpong game. You wack the ball to the left. Ethan manages to hit it back to you without any mistakes.... For once.

"Ethan what is that?!" You shout. Ethan looks to the towards the window.

"What're you talking about?" He exclaims falling for the trick. But while he wasn't focused on the game, you managed to hit the ball straight to you right. "Hold up-" He groans realising that he just fell for the lamest prank in the whole entire universe. The ball flies to the left and bounces over his racket. You start to laugh along with Grayson. "I hate you." Ethan says.

You walk around the pingpong table to Ethan before putting your arms around his neck. "No you don't." You smirk placing a kiss on his lips. He kisses you back and wraps his arms around your waist.

"Eww, get a room." Grayson teases.