Searching

--Megan POV--

I stood there as the gate opened. Two big, muscular guys were standing by the gate as it fully opened. I walked inside slowly, not showing any sign of being hostile. I see the girl in a hat climb down the latter then walk up to me, "hand me your weapon," she said in a serious tone. I handed her my two weapons calmly. I did notice that she had a small bump on her lower stomach area 'she's pregnant?' I thought kinda staring at her stomach. "What are you looking at?" She asked not in a sarcastic manner.

"Oh I just uh," I said making an awkward feeling in the air. "I'm sorry have you seen a really tall girl with long curly hair come by?"

"Uh no, you're our first visitor around these parts besides Negan's little group that is." She said pulling an apple from her pocket and eating it.

"Who's Negan?" I ask as she swallows the apple that was in her mouth.

"Well he's a horrible person...who killed...people who were close to us.." She said, her tone saddening.

"Oh I'm sorry for your loss," I said politely.

"It's okay they are always with us." She sighed then changing the subject "Where are you from exactly?" She asked putting her hand on her hip while Sasha didn't really speak to me nor did she really want to.

                                                                                  --Helena's POV--

Carl and I walked down this country road that had a somewhat peaceful vibe to it. I heard the occasional crunch from leaves. 'Man I wish I could drive my old truck out here like the old days,' I thought while walking. It was silent until that Carl kid spoke, "who are you and where did you come from?" He asked his one eye looking at me which was kinda creepy to be honest.

"Well my friend and I were living in a pharmacy for a long time but we got separated," I said kinda looking down at the ground.

"She could be where I'm at right now, but forewarning, I'd hide your weapons." He said his voice was serious.

"What do you mean?" I asked him giving him that 'what the fuck face.'

"We aren't really allowed to have guns, bows, or any real weapon. They take it from us," he said as I noticed he barely had anything on him he just had a pocket knife. "Just give me your weapons, I'll hide them." He said as I handed him my bow and my other weapons, then he walked over and hid them. "Now let's go to Alexandria," he said running as I followed.

He eventually stopped at this massive gate that slowly opened. I looked up to see two guys keeping guard, even though they didn't have weapons. "We depend on our pocket knives for survival because Negan took all of our weapons.." He said kind of in an angry tone. I didn't bother saying anything because I didn't want him to get anymore angry, so we walked to this white house.

As I walked up the stairs to enter a guy opens the door and walks out. He was tall and kind of big not bad though, actually he's cute. He had a mullet and wore boots and shorts. I stared for a second as he walked by only saying "Excuse me." I followed one eye into the house to see a man who had dark hair with a grey beard.

"Who are you?" he said in a serious tone, having a neutral face not showing expressions.

"I-I am Helena I'm just here to find a friend," I said kinda nervous but I don't know why.

"You shouldn't have came here. Its ultra dangerous to be in this neck of the woods." He said looking up at me.

"I'm just here for my friend, then we will leave. We won't tell anyone about where this place is."

"Well you can stay here until we find your friend okay? But after that you should leave. Its dangerous for kids your age to be out like this. How did you guys survive?" He asked raising his eyebrow slightly.

"My friend and I were in a small group but recently they uh..passed...so I need to find her."

He replied, "Okay, go have a look around just don't take anything. We can have one of our men watch you to make sure you don't do anything to get us all killed. Carl go get Eugene." He said Carl nodding and running out.

About five minutes later Carl runs back with that guy named Eugene. "Hello." He said as I waved. I looked at him so I can get a better look at him.

"Keep watching her make sure she doesn't do anything," He spoke as he grabbed a roll of paper and walked to a girl who was across the room. I didn't even notice her, she is a ninja seriously she has a katana. Who the hell has one at a time like this?

"So were do you want to go?" Eugene asks.

"Well I don't know," I said. He just walked out and I followed close behind him as we walked down the street. I look around seeing the suburban area and wonder 'how the hell did they put a wall around this?'I thought. We walked to this place that looked like a Cemetery. When I got closer I realized that there were names on the wall "all these people are dead," I accidently said out loud. Eugene looked at me and nodded his head then looking down.

I was embarrassed completely my hands were sweaty and my cheeks heated up from being embarrassed. I wanted to break the awkwardness so I stood next to him saying "you must be made of Copper and Tellurium cause you are Cu-Te," I said as he looked at me having the most confused look ever. 'Oh my god' I thought actually blushing slightly from just saying it out of the blue

HAYYYY IT'S WRITER 2 HERE! :D I LOVE THIS SERIES we do not own this series. We are happy to show you this story adding ourselves in this story