The Playground

The Playground

Amaimon was fortunate enough that he didn't have to wait too long for his elder brother to give him a call. Luckily, he had just finished his business in Gehenna when he got said phone call. Judging by the way the elder demon was speaking, it sounded whatever he wanted of Amaimon was semi-important. At least this would also cure his boredom, hopefully. However, when the longer he had been there, he'd actually gotten even more bored.

There was absolutely nothing appealing about his younger brother and so far Rin hadn't even released any of his power. Even though his lack of ability to impress him was unappealing, Rin made up for that in looks. Honestly, the younger demon did look pretty cute. So, at least he had that going for him but that wasn't quite enough. The very reason he had been called there was to test the half-demons abilities but was it worth it? He would find out.

Today Amaimon had reached his limit to his boredom, even after spending all that time traveling around Japan, finding all sorts of interesting things. Things really were different up here and there was so much to see. However, that only temporarily kept his amusement and he didn't even pay attention as he heard Mephisto rambling on about the Kimono that the elder demon had taken from him. Instead, he just turned around and approached the window before stopping and looking through it.

"Say, Onii-sama, as interesting as that is, I really don't care," Amaimon muttered and shook his head, not bothering to look over at Mephisto as he heard the other stop beside him as he sat down and started biting on his nails, "Do you happen to know where that little brother of ours is?"

Mephisto was caught off guard by Amaimon's sudden words but shrugged it off as he looked out the window, pointing towards the amusement park.

"So, you are finally in the mood to play with him, hm?" Mephisto replied and squinted as he glanced down at the Green-haired demon beside him, "You can find him at the amusement park, on a mission that I had sent the pages on. However, let me warn you, if you do anything to ruin Mephyland it won't be pretty."

"Got it," Amaimon sighed as he finally stopped biting his nails and stood up. He turned around and headed towards the door before waving at Mephisto to say goodbye, "I'll be back later and I promise that I will at least try not to cause too much damage."

At the amusement park

Rin was completely exhausted at this point. Chasing after that ghost was quite the work out, even for someone with his stamina. Who knew chasing a little ghost would be such a chore. Oh well, at least he didn't have to handle it, not when Shiemi had volunteered to take care of the ghost herself. Which was funny considering what that little shit got away with. What did he do exactly? The ghost did what probably every male wanted to do, squeeze Shiemi's tits. That damn bastard.

Rin himself was jealous that the ghost got away with. Honestly, the half-demon did find the female attractive, who wouldn't? Sure, she was a little shy and there wasn't that many interesting things about her but she was at least nice to him and not very many humans had been that nice to him before. He definitely did enjoy the view though... She did have huge breasts, after all.

"Well, I better call Yukio and give him a report that we found the ghost," Rin muttered before sighing as he pulled out his phone. Of course, he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings that well, or the fact that the bag that held his sword was loose. When the dial tone started to go off, he put his phone to his ear, one hand resting on his hip. It was then that he could suddenly feel as if the bag was being pulled off of him, causing him to look up, automatically hanging up the phone when he no longer had the bag. "Hey you bastard! Give that back to me! Who are you anyway?"