Noire: “(Y/N).”

That name shocked Nepgear as she continued to shake in fear.

Nepgear: “What are you going to do with me?”

Noire: “That depends on what your sister does next. If she stays away from my love, I'll set you free. But if she doesn't, then you will die.”

Noire began to laugh menacingly as she looked at Nepgear’s face. Nepgear’s face was filled with fear and worry for both her life and her sister.

Noire: “But right now, I'm a bit bored. Maybe you can help entertain me, she said with a evil smile.”

Noire walks over to a table with a large pouch. She opened it and it rolled like a red carpet. Different kinds of torture tools were inside of it. She smiled and took the whole pouch towards Nepgear.

Noire: “This is going to be interesting.”

Time skip

Noire was done torturing Nepgear. She cut her, removed fingernails and toenails, and stabbed her with the smallest knifes she had. The dungeon was sound proof. So any screams of agony couldn't be heard from the other side. And even after all hell, Nepgear was still alive. Noire was surprised she was still breathing. Tears rolled down Nepgear’s eyes. The pain and suffering was too much to bear. Noire glanced at the clock.

Noire: “One more hour till schools over.”

She then looked at herself covered in blood.

Noire: “Might as well take a shower before going out.”

She smiled and left the room locking the door behind her.

(Y/N) POV

It was close to the end of school as I stared at the clock. Come on. One more minute. I began to gather my things so I can get to Neptune. The bell rung and I bolted out the door. Next thing I knew, I was outside waiting for Neptune. She then exit the school and walked towards me. I gave her a smile as she looked at me.

Neptune: “(Y/N), I need to tell you something. But we need to talk about this at home.”

I nodded as she said that and started to walk. I wonder what she wants to talk to me about?

We were walking home and I felt as if someone was watching me again. This time it felt intense. I kept stopping to look behind me to see if I could catch them. But every time I do, Neptune had to pull me so I can focus on walking. I didn't want to tell her about it, knowing that she's already facing a lot since Nepgear’s abduction. I'm pretty sure my problems will only make it worse.

We then arrived in front of my house and as I was about to reach for my keys, Neptune stopped me. I turned to face her and she put her arms around my neck. I looked at her deep blue eyes in confusion.

(Y/N): “Uh Neptune.”

Neptune: “Listen (Y/N).  I have something to say. Something I was dying to say before.”

I continued to look at Neptune as she said this.

Neptune: “You've always been there for me. You comfort me when I'm sad. And you have been acting like a true friend. But I don't want you as a best friend.”

I was shocked when she said that. I felt like she was talking about breaking off this friendship. But she wasn't finished.

Neptune: “I want you to be with me forever. I want you to be my significant other. (Y/N), I want you to be my girlfriend. I want to be your girlfriend. I love you. Do you love me?”

Her words hit me like cold water. It's was unexpected but refreshing to hear. She loved me? I can't believe Neptune loves me more than a friend. I did have a little crush on her. I smiled before I replied.

(Y/N): “Yes. I do love you.”

Neptune smiled and leaned in closer to me. Her lips pressed against mine and I returned the kiss. She tasted like pudding and lavender. She then pulled away and we went into the house holding hands.

Noire’s POV

I watched as Neptune confessed her feelings towards (Y/N). Not only that but she kissed her. (Y/N)’s first kiss was supposed to be with me. And she said she loved her back. (Y/N) would never say that. I put my head down as the event repeated in my head. I chuckled a little bit to myself. Looks like Nepgear’s time is up. I hope it was worth it, Neptune. Cause you just lost your sister.

In Lastation

I walked swiftly down to the dungeon. My anger was overpowering me and I needed to get rid of it.

IDK POV

Noire opened the door to the room Nepgear was held in. Nepgear looked up at Noire and saw the anger in her eyes. But the angry expression turned into the same blank face.

Noire: “Looks like your time is up. I hoped you enjoyed your life while it lasted.”

She walked towards the torture table and grabbed a knife. She looked at Nepgear and walked towards her. Nepgear panicked as Noire’s every step was a step towards her death. I guess this is the end and I didn't get to say goodbye to Neptune. Nepgear felt the knife press against her neck and she closed her eyes. The knife was brought across her neck and she was died instantly.

It may cause Neptune pain but it still doesn't give me what I want. I want (Y/N) and Neptune beat me to her. Don't worry (Y/N), I'll save you.