A loud popping sound frightened me, causing me to slightly jump away from the counter. I shortly realised it was just our old toaster. I shook my head and began muttering to myself how much of a fool I was as I put the toast on two plates. After I moved over to the stove and scooped the eggs out of the frying pan to place them neatly on the toast, sprinkling some cheese and pepper onto Niall's because he enjoyed it that way. 

I put our piled plates into the oven until he came around from our room. I didn't know if the toaster was able to wake him up or if he heard it and fell back to sleep again. I wanted to have breakfast with him so I decided I could brew some tea, and during the waiting period I'd go back onto the computer and learn more about that little girl, Grace Tomlinson.

I put the kettle of water on the stove after I filled it and then I went back over to the computer, logging on and finding the blog again. This time when I read it I felt more connected to Louis and Grace. I don't know why but I just really wanted to reach out to them and let them know that somebody had read this and they wanted to help them. I didn't know how to even begin the process, other than contacting them, but I couldn't do anything of that value until I talked to Niall. He was my partner. I would never do this without him. If he had no feelings towards wanting to help them then I could either make him see or I could just drop it and go a bit insane over the next few days until I could clean out Grace from my system. 

I opened a new tab so I could look more into this 'A Heart to Hold' foundation that they were apart of. I was starting to think about so many questions that I felt like I needed to know before Niall and I emailed Louis Tomlinson. I wanted to know if Niall and I had to be apart of this organization and if we probably would have to be evaluated on whether or not we were acceptable and suitable to be surrogate parents. I'm pretty sure if contact continued between us that all my questions would be answered. I wished I were doing this with Niall right now so I could ask him what his thoughts and questions were on this. I needed to involve him better. 

'A Heart to Hold' currently has most of its members and advocates located in the UK and Ireland. I couldn't help but smile because Ireland was where Niall was from so I thought that might convince him some more that we could do this. It wasn't the greatest gesture in the world but maybe it could spark something. I scanned the site for the information I could learn about surrogacy but then I stopped when I saw a tab that read, 'Small Hearts in Need of Big Help'. 

I hovered my mouse over it, wanting to know if Grace Tomlinson was still on their list but I actually was able to hold back, wanting to find this out with Niall. It's how it should have been done in the first place. I shouldn't have been hiding out everything that I have been looking up. I even remembered to always clear my visiting history so he didn't know what I've searched or what sites I have visited. To make it look like I wasn't being secretive I sometimes filled the history with nonsense like 'best chicken pot pie recipes' or 'the truth about the world's largest biscuit'. Not all of them were about food though. The biscuit thing was interesting actually. 

With a sigh, I pushed myself away from the desk so I could go back into the kitchen to check on our breakfast. I stopped in the entryway as I watched Niall, who still had his sleep hair, as he lazily stumbled around the kitchen in nothing but his sweatpants which dipped a bit off of his hips in the front. The tea had been ready and he looked at it questionably before he shrugged and poured the boiling tea into the cups I already had set out waiting. 

"I know you're standing there." He commented with his back to me. I used to massage his back in the mornings if he slept oddly. My hands itched to do it now but I held back so he didn't get suspicious of me wanting something from him, even though he shouldn't feel that way whenever I did kind gestures. This time I did have motive though.