"Woh bhi mein karun?"

"Please. Mera din bahut bura gaya hai aaj. Koi mujhse baat nahi kar raha hai."

"Chal koi nahi...so ja. Par agar mein phone karun toh uth jana please."

"Cool."

Aarushi slept. Bandana took her keys and put on a jacket as it was a chilly night. She locked her house and started walking towards Mazgaon.

15 minutes later, she reached St. Marys school.

"Ab iski gaadi kahan hai?" She said to herself. She started looking around. At  about 5 metres, a black colour Audi Q5 was parked.

"Shaayad yeh hi ho..." Bandana started walking towards the car. Suddenly, she saw a shadow on the car. Bandana gasped loudly. The shadow disappeared. Bandana's heart had started to pump with a lot of force. She kept her hand on her chest to calm her breathing.

"Yeh kya tha?" She asked herself. Then she looked at the driver's seat of the Audi. Aarushi  was sleeping with her head leaning towards the window. Bandana quickly made her way to the car and tapped on the window. Aarushi woke up with a start. She saw Bandana outside her car. She removed her seat belt and got out of the driver's seat.

"Thanks Bandz.." Aarushi said sliding into the passenger seat. Bandana was zoned out. Aarushi's eyes were drooping but she realised that Bandana was lost somewhere.

"Oye! Kya hua?"Aarushi asked.

Bandana shook her head.

"Arrey kuch nahi." Bandana started the car. The engine roared to life. Bandana took a U-turn and started driving towards her house.

                    **************

"Sid, you crossed your limits today..." Vedanti scolded Siddharth.

"Wow. Mein usko uski galti ka ehsaas dilau toh I cross my limits? Aur woh jhoot bolkar opposition party leader ki party mein jaye woh kuch nahi?" Siddharth fumed.

"Siddharth, pehli baat muh sambhalkar baat karo. Aur dusri baat tum over react mat karo. Tumne jo bola woh Aarushi ko bahut bura laga hoga...How did that even come out of your mouth? Tum Aarushi ke saath khush nahi ho kya?" Sumedh asked seriously.

"Arrey aisa nahi hai..." Siddharth started saying. Everyone became shocked.

"Toh tumne aisa kyun bola???" Mugdha asked with an astonished expression.

"Gusse mein tha mein..." Siddharth replied. Everyone became angry.

"Tum pagal ho kya?" Nivi shouted. Rohan kept a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"Usse kitna bura laga pata hai? Uski aankhon mein aasu the! Kabhi usse iss baat par rote hue dekha hai kya ki koi usse kuch bura bhala keh de aur usse bura lag jaye?" Rohan asked with a very serious face. He knew Aarushi since a very long time. Infact, they had date each other for two years before Aarushi met Sid.

Siddharth realised this. Even he had seen how Aarushi's heart broke through her eyes. She could hear the roughest thing from anyone and she wouldn't care. But hearing something about how your husband regrets marrying you was something that hit her very hard.

"Aur rahi baat uski party mein jaane ki...toh mujhe lagta hai ki uske kuch reasons rahe honge...Mana ki Aarushi aadha time bina soche samjhe kaam karti hai but believe me- In politics, she's a pro. Aise hi opposition leader ki party mein nahi jayegi woh. You can trust me with that." Amit spoke.