2

"Wake Up Martin." I felt someone shaking me. I opened one eye and saw it was Mareo. I flipped the other way trying to ignore her presence and then she said, "Count time." That made me quickly scramble out of the bed.
The four of us stood as a chubby guard came in, clicked the thing he was holding and went out.
"Time for breakfast."
-------------

I clutched my tray of breakfast food as I looked around and saw a group of girls from my race' (that's how they are in the show I'm not racist what so ever) laughing and talking. A girl with crazy looking brown hair smiled at motioned for me to sit, I nervously sat not knowing what to expect. This was prison after all. Trust no bitch.

"Hey cutie, you new?" She smirked

"Hey cutie, you new?" She smirked. I nodded. "Well, you'll get used to it here...need someone to uh..show you the ropes?" She smiled seductively. I squirmed and a girl with brunette curled hair spoke, "Nicky, leave her alone. Don't mind her sweetheart she's just trying to get in your pants." Lorna rolled her eyes and giggled. "We haven't official met or well spoke."

She held out her hand

She held out her hand. I looked at it and slowly shook it. She giggled in response,"You'll do just fine here honey." Just then two other girls sat down. One with long blonde hair and the other had short brunette hair and tattoos on her arms. "Hey guys." The blonde one said as she sat down followed but the brunette. She looked at me and raised a brow. "Who is this." "Oh this is....what's your name?" "Azalea Martin." "Martin." Morello smiled. "Hello...Martin. My name is Chapman and this is Carlin." She nodded towards Stella who smirked and gave a wave. "H-hi." I muttered and ate some corn which tasted weird but I didn't want to start trouble. Chapman watched and as soon as I ate the oatmeal, suddenly she banged her fist on the table. "Damnit...she didn't say anything." Everyone laughed except me because I was so confused so I shook it off. Another girl then sat with us and had long black hair and glasses and I found out her name was Alex Vause. Carlin and Vause kept giving each other hate eyes. But when they stopped Carlin had her eyes on me the whole time....she was really hot though you must admit. I smiled as breakfast was over.
-
-
-
-
As the day past and after lunch
I went back to my bunk and got out one of my favorite books. "The Fault in Our Stars." I sat and continued reading until a guard came in. "Your getting transferred Martin." I looked at my roommates and they smiled nodding for me to go. I gathered my things and gave a small wave following him. We stopped as I got to a room full of cubicles.

He led me to one and said, "Here is yours Martin." I nodded and he left. This was kind of better then the bunk ps but I hoped my roommate would be nice.
-
-
-
It started getting late and I decided to put my book away for the night. "Count." I heard and stood out side of my cubical as a girl with dirty blonde hair in French braids dashed and went aside me. The guards checked and left us.
We both walked back inside and I started to make my bed as I felt her eyes staring at me. "So, your my new roommate?" I heard her ask. I faced her and gave a small smile and a nod. "Sweet. My last roomie was a total bitch." She chuckled as did I. I laid down and she did also.
"So what's your name?" She whispered. "Azalea Martin." I replied followed by a quiet yawn. "Cool...the name is Tricia Miller." She smiled and so did I. "Night Trish." I said Hoping she wouldn't mind the nickname. "Goodnight Lea." She yawned and I looked up at the ceiling until I was fell unconscious.

------

YASSS I BROUGHT OUR TRICIA BACK!!
😂😂😂Hope you enjoyed this chapter.