Chapter Twenty Four - The Science block

Start from the beginning

'...y-yep' I stuttered and remembered I didn't. I was going to take it back when I remembered the meeting in the science room. That would at least be a good cover right?

'want me to wait?'

'you can go home with Martha...if you want'

'I don't mind waiting'

'it's cool Nicole, go home and help your mum'

'really? You don't mind?'

'not at all as long as you're at my house by seven'

'and not a second later' she turned pulling me against her as she pushed herself into the wall. I put my hands on the wall and looked at her; she bit her lip tugging on my shirt so I moved closer to her.

'I can't deal with this' she murmured making her lips look incredible inviting.

'hey I gave you the option to take the deal back'

'I have enough to survive the week'

'you like it slow?'

'and deep and passionate' she teased and I could feel myself hardening against her thigh. I folded my bottom lip into my mouth to halt the moan.

'break it up, you two' a voice said to our left and we both looked to see Mrs. Jackson standing there waiting by the girls shower room entrance.

'are you telling me I should break up with my girlfriend?' I asked and Mrs. Jackson rolled her eyes.

'no I am not, Lucas. I'm implying that you separate'

'yeah see that implies the same thing' I said smirking. She glared at me.

'get off her or I'll rip you off'

'okay but one thing first'

'what-'

I didn't listen to her. I just leaned forward brushing my lips against Nicole's. Nicole pushed her head forward pushing her tongue into my head. I moaned into her mouth and then someone pulled on my shoulder. I pulled back smirking. Nicole blushed looking at Mrs. Jackson by my side.

'sorry' Nicole said looking at me quickly before walking inside.

'keep your hands to yourself'

'I was using my lips'

'keep your...lips to yourself'

'they are. They're on my face aren't they?'

'you're a smart ass, Lucas. You're lucky you're good at sports or I'd fail you'

'great to know Mrs. Jackson'

'whatever' she called walking into the girls shower room. I shook my head walking the ten metres to the boys shower room. Once inside I grabbed out my clothes and headed to one of the shower cubicles and started showering.

When I finished I pulled on my jeans and shirt. I tried to dry my hair some more as I walked out. Twenty minutes had passed but yet still all the boys were still in here. Excited talk radiated the room and it didn't take a genius to know what it was about.

'Courtney is mine for the taking this year' Patrick said when I sat down on the bench near him and Mathew. I shoved my towel and gym clothes into the bag pulling out my phone.

'you have like fourteen bets that you've got it this year' Mathew said boosting his friends ego. Yeah right, does he have any idea how hard it is to score with Courtney? Even I didn't bother with her, she was too hard. Rumours were that she was still a virgin but she'd done some things she wasn't so proud of.