Chapter 23

Czarina's POV

September 8

*knock knock knock*

"Hon c'mon! We're already late!" - sabi ni Gian

"Yeah, I'm coming. Just wait for me downstairs!" - I said

Today is our 1st photoshoot for our wedding. And one week more, I'm getting old again. Time flies really fast.

Cassandra did my make-up while Shanelle did my hair. "You really are experts! Thank you!" I hugged them both for doing those for me. "No problem. *smile*" Cass said. "You need to go, Czah. Gian's waiting already for you." Shane said. "Okay bye! I'll see you later, okay?" I said. "Yeah, we'll see you there. We're coming." Cass said. "Okay." I said and went out of the room and headed downstairs.

I heard Gian talk to the phone, "Yeah, we're coming. We'll be there in 30minutes!"

"Who's that?" I asked. "Wow, you look beautiful hon. And I was talking to Jannah awhile back." He said. "Thank you. So let's go?" I said and kissed him on the cheeks.

We went out of the house and rode on his Black Ferrari F150. We reached the Statue of Liberty in 20minutes. Yeah, our pre-nuptial pictorial will be here.

"Atlast, you're here! You're 30 minutes late." - Jannah

"Oh I'm sorry." - I said.

"It's okay. By the way, you're getting more beautiful each day." - she said

"Thank you, Jannah!" - I said

"Are we going to start the shoot or you'll just do some girl talk here?" - Gian said

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry. Hey, Mr. Andrews!! *then a guy with a camera came* This is Czarina and his fiancé, Gian. This is Mr. Andrews, you're photographer." - Jannah said

"Hi couples! It's already late so we need to start now." - he said

After 2 hours and 30 minutes, finally, the shoot is done!

"Good job, couples!" - Mr. Andrews said, I just smiled.

"Bye Jannah, Bye Mr. Andrews! See you next week on my party." I said. They nodded and went away.

I sat on a bench, "I'm freakin' tired already!" I said.

"C'mon, change your clothes and we'll go somewhere." Gian said and he gave me my clothes

He's getting angry again so I just stood up and went to the comfort room nearby. After 10 minutes, I went out of the CR and saw Gian standing, leaning on his car, looking up the sky.

"Hey, seems like you have a problem? What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing important." He said. He opened the door and let me in. He went on the other side and entered the car.

He drove fast. We we're just silent along the way. It's weird huh. We reached the Central Park. He opened the door for me. He held my hand but I let go. He look at me and gave me a what-is-your-problem look. "I'm getting pissed off by your silent treatment. WHAT THE FUCKED IS YOUR PROBLEM HUH?!" I said.

He look at me and said, "What are you talking about?"

"MALAY KO SAYO! BWISET! UWI NA NGA LANG TAYO!"

"Look, I'm just tired. I'm hungry. I'm sorry." He said.

"Whatever!"

He let go of a deep sigh. "Fine, enter the car and let's go home!!"