You Talk (get angry) for the First Time

~ Ok the reason why it says 'get angry' is because you get angry at Sasori for taking your family and turning them into puppets~
-Ino

Kisame:
You were sitting on the couch in the Akatsuki hideout fiddling with your Akatsuki ring. Kisame walked over to you and sat next to you.

"Hey, I saw you before..." he said

'Please don't embarrass yourself!' He thought

"Yeah, Kisame right?"

"Yeah... so um your cute- I mean your not cute your uh a-a-a chicken! No I mean a fish! Wait no! I mean uh..." he blanked out as his cheeks purpled.

You kissed his cheek," That was cute let's talk again sometime." You said walking away while he stared in awe at you.

Itachi:
In the one day you were here you already became friends with Tobi. He was asleep on your lap.

Itachi walked over to you and bit his lip," Hey Dango Girl." He said then cursed himself for not remembering your name.

"Dango Girl?" You asked slightly confused.

"Sorry um..."

"(Y/n)." You said laughing a bit.

He awed at you angelic laughter. Tobi randomly woke up and grabbed your hands.

"Let's go (Y/n)-Chan! Tobi wants to play!"

Zetsu:
You were sitting in the garden watering a tulip that looked a little dry. You sprinkled in lightly not wanting to drown the plant.

Zetsu watched your delicate fingers water the plant and glide across the soil underneath the plant.

"Let's go talk to her."

"Psh she'll just run away like last time."

"Well it could be different."

"Fine let's go."

Zetsu walked over to you. You just looked up and smiled. He was taken aback.

"Someone... smiled at us."

"This is a first..."

"I remember you saying your name is Zetsu... am I correct?" You asked sweetly.

"Yes that's correct."

"You just (Y/n) right?"

"Uh yeah."

"Let's go."

Zetsu walked away leaving you confused.

Tobi:
When you joined the Akatsuki, you remembered the look on your brother's face when you told him you were leaving.

He hugged you tightly," Promise me you'll be back?" He asked looking up at you with tears.

"Yes." You replied giving him one last hug before leaving the Hidden Lead Village.

Tobi sat by you," (Y/n)-senpai... Tobi needs help."

"TTTTOOOOBBBBIIII!!!!"