How You Meet

~I decided to add male Konan because honestly who doesn't love Konan?~

-Ino

Kisame:
You were walking around the forest waiting for your teammate. You split up because you needed to find the rouge ninjas.

You walked by the water and Peered in. Out popped a man who was blue and had gills all over his body.

You squeaked and jumped back and he gave a hearty laugh," Kisame Hoshigaki , you?" He asked.

"(Y-Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)." You said cursing yourself for stuttering.

"See you around?" He asked

You blushed and nodded as he sunk back into the water leaving me dazed. Your teammate came over snapping you out.

Itachi:
I was at a dango shop. Eating (favorite/flavor) dangos while drinking tea. Someone came down and sat across from me.

I didn't really pay any mind," Hey... you." He said.

I looked up for a second then looked back down at my book," you took the last of (f/f) dangos." He said.

"They ran out of stuff to make them." He said.

"Take one." You said taking a sip from your tea.

You looked at him as he showed me expression taking one and eating it," Since you took the last of them I deserve to know you name." He stated.

"(Y/n)." You said plainly.

"I'm Itachi Uchiha." He said.

'Hmm survivor of the Uchiha massacre?'

Zetsu:
You were sitting in a park admiring a Venus-flytrap. It was a tad big but you thought it was beautiful.

You were the only one at the park. It was a horrible day outside. You were walking around and got caught in a storm.

The Venus was right under the tree you were sitting under. A fly flew by it and the Venus didn't snap and eat the fly.

The fly soon flew away.' Is the plant asleep? Or worse! Dead?!'

All of a sudden the plant grew a head and face and a lot bigger standing up in front of you.

You yelped and jumped into the ran immediately getting soaked. It surprised you for sure.

"Zetsu." He said and walked away disappearing leaving you in wonder... who is he?

Tobi:
You were walking around a candy store with your little brother. He pulled out a bag of candy begging you for it.

Being the awesome sister you are, you complied to his wishes. You brought it up and bought it.

You had boughten a small piece of candy as well. A man with an orange mask ran in with a blonde looking girl behind him.

The orange masked boy started freaking out," Deidara! They don't have (random/chocolate!)!" He screamed.

You looked down at (r/c). You walked over to him and handed it to him making him jump on you hugging you.

"Tobi! Get off her!" The girl... oh wait it's a guy exclaimed.