€ Demonic Dancing €

Judar x Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu had never seen Judar dance. No one but Kougyoku had.

Upon returning to the Kou Empire from a negotiation in Bahaadladt, Hakuryuu was surprised to find Hakuwei had thrown together a little Welcome Party for him. But that isn't what surprised him: an intoxicated Magi, on the other hand, was.

For the past three months, everyone had noticed the difference in their High Priest. It would be an understatement to say he was depressed.

Judar throws his arms around the prince, grinning. "You're back, finally, you meanie," he slurs, almost falling. Hakuryuu grabs him by the arm. 

"What the Hell, Judar? What have you been doing this whole time?" He asked, exasperated and he hasn't even been back a full ten minutes yet. 

"Drinking, sobbing, threatening people, drinking, sleeping in the hallways, wrecking your room, drinking, sleeping some more," Judar smirks. Regretting helping the Magi, Hakuryuu released him and listened to him wail as he hit the ground.

"Come on, Hakuryuu, time to relax. You need a break, have fun," Hakuwei smiles. 

He points at a bottle, "I'm going to end up needing five of those." 

She chuckles quietly as their adoptive siblings join the party.

"Welcome home, Hakuryuu," Kouen dips his head, acknowledging his existence. Koumei merely nods, hiding most of his face behind his fan and watching as Kouha laughs and goes to taunt the extremely drunk Magi. Hakuryuu sits near his sister, downing a glass of sake, watching as Judar argued with Kouha. Finally, it seemed like Judar had lost and sulked, walking to an open space in the room. Kouha fussed at the band to play.

Hakuryuu grabbed another glass, watching without much interest. But when Judar started to dance, and dance well, his eyes widened and he set down the glass. Everyone was watching the Magi who swayed his hips along with the beat, twisting and moving in all the perfect ways. And God it hurt to admit, Hakuryuu bites his lip, to say that Judar looked sexy as Hell moving like that.

It was merely a basic dance any female belly dancer or whore would preform, but when Judar did it, it seemed perfected, like he was it's Master. At the end of the song, Judar stilled, out of breath and shot Kouha a glare, who grinned like a madman, which is not far off from the truth.

Hakuryuu finished his drink, his eyes never leaving Judar. The Magi begged for more liquor, but everyone denied him and he left the room, stalking frustratedly back to his room, probably. 

Hakuryuu couldn't help himself. Those two glasses influenced him for the worst, and he found himself walking after Judar, finding him laying on the floor in front of his bedroom door. "What happened?" Hakuryuu tilts his head to the side. 

"I tripped, what the Hell does it look like, idiot?" Judar snaps. 

He sounds normal, Hakuryuu smiles to himself and helps the other up and into the room, getting him in the bed. Judar grunts and pulls the sheet over his red face.

"Hey, Judar?"

"What."

"Who taught you to dance like that?" Hakuryuu asks. No one in the palace knows those types of dances, except maybe Kouha . . .

"A whore." Judar's voice was slurred, but brimmed with irritation and exhaustion.

"Ah. Okay." Hakuryuu still lingers there, though.

Silence rings.

Judar sighs. "What now?"

"Why were you all depressed the last three months?" Hakuryuu hesitantly asks, playing with the ends of his sleeves and acting like he didn't really care.

"Who said I was depressed?"

"Well, you did, for starters," Hakuryuu points out.

"Oh. Oh yeah . . ." Judar pulls the sheet down and stares at the prince with narrowed eyes. "Mmn. I don't see why I should tell you."

"Whatever, I was just trying to help you," Hakuryuu grunts and walks to the door. As he walks out he mutters, "Jerk." And goes to his room, only to be enraged. His room looked like it had been torn apart by an animal. In fact, it had been. In his eyes, Judar was similar to a wild animal, a feline to be precise. Cats can be real jerks sometimes. Hakuryuu sits on his ruined bed and sighs.

Judar twists around in his sleep awhile, guilt raking it's nails across his skin and punching him in the gut. He sits up and groans dramatically, forcing himself out of the bed and to the prince's room. He enters without knocking.

Hakuryuu glares at him as Judar slinks up to him. Judar towers above him, watching with mysterious eyes. "What?" Hakuryuu snaps.

"You're not allowed to leave the palace ever again. I forbid it."

"What?! Why the Hell would you do that?!?" Hakuryuu shouts, standing and clenching his fists. Judar says nothing for a moment, just stares him in the eyes. Hakuryuu shudders, that gaze was just so capturing. Then, without a word, Judar grabbed him by the nape and kissed him roughly on the lips.

Hakuryuu gasps, his eyes wide. He couldn't believe this. What did it even mean??

Judar pulled away a fraction of an inch. "Hakuryuu, you aren't allowed to leave my sight ever again, because I love you, stupid," he says in a husky voice, want edging it as he leans in and pecks him softly, his eyes never breaking contact with Hakuryuu's.

Hakuryuu's mind whirls. But, despite his reasonings and honor, he grabbed the Magi's shoulders and kissed him long and hard. He might blame it on the alcohol tomorrow, but right now Hakuryuu wanted Judar all to himself. He wanted to see the side of the Black Sun they never get to see for himself. And it was fine with him if they never speak of it afterward. Just once, Hakuryuu thinks to himself, just this once I'll let my worries go and play his games.

Judar pushed him onto the bed and pounced like a cat.