WOW!!

Sorry guys if i messed up the title i forget things haha sorry i promuse wont happen again Thank you! Please tell friends!!

⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

I stood there probably looking stupid,so i got my self together and cleared my throat.

"Oh uhh...I-I ugh d-didn't r-recognize you." I said trying to sound believable but failed.

He just chuckled and smiled sweetly at me.

"Are you going to scream or pass out?" He asks chuckling a bit.

I got my self together Come on stop acting like this act normal Karen!

"No" I said while laughing Phew." Is that a bad thing?" i ask giving him a smirk and gaining confidence

"No its a good thing " He said giving me a smirk. Damn that smirk omg!

Outside I just smiled and blushed but on the inside I was melting.

"So i should probably umm get back to work" I said sad and looking down.

"Oh.." He said me noticing the hint of sadness too.

I turned around and was about to start walking but then he grabbed my wrist and I turned around

"Maybe you can stay and we can talk you know get to know eachother " He said while scratching the back of his head and blushing he is so cute gosh.

I looked at him suprised i guess he thought i didn't want to because he blushed in embarrasment.

"Or uhh if um y-you d-don't want to its ugh fine,you dont have to." He said still blushing.

Is he crazy of course I would love too omg,but one problem work ughh.

"I would love to but I have to work" I said while looking down at my shoes.

"No its fine Karen, you can take a break for the rest of the day I'll take over your shift" Said my Co-worker Kim.I cant believe she was easdropping this whole time.

"Ok thanks Kim"I said taking of my mini apron around my waist and putting it under the counter.

I went over to the table Taylor was sitting down, after i sat down there was an akward silence.

"So um I'm Taylor Lautner" He said chuckling

"I know" I laughed and blushed

"I knew that, so whats your name?"

"Karen"

"Of course your friend said it" He chuckled 

"Yeah"

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" He looked in my eyes

I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks. Omg he called me beautiful!

"Thanks"

"Your welcome so how long have you been working here?" He asked trying to make conversation.

"Umm.. about 3 weeks already"

"Oh cool so im guessing your not from around here?"

"No i moved here 5 months ago and my closet friends they moved here with their families too."

"oh they dont live with you do they because that would've been crazy. "

I Laughed "No I just live with my Mom and my Older brother."