Suprise!

Hello,Michelle here well hope you guys like my story and if you guys have any comments please tell me thank you.

******************************

Uhh another boring day at school today , just this last Semester then I graduate yes Thank you God! 

Oh I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself how silly of me. Hello, My name is Karen Lizet Gonzalez I'm in 12th Grade about to graduate, I live in California but I am from Dallas,Texas , and I am Hispanic. I am so tired of school i just wish Summer can be here already Oh how i hate school.

"Karen can you tell me what i just said " My Spanish teacher asked me   making me stop thinking.

I looked up from my journal to the teacher who was right infront of me "Umm..."

"Karen pay attention stop going into Lala land! " She yelled at me

"I wasn't in Lala Land"

"Karen Quieres que le able a tu Mama ?"

"No"

"Then pay attention!"

"ok" I didn't want to argue back or else she will call my Mom and she doesn't like it when she gets calls.

Why do I even have to take Spanish I already know enough.

"Brrrriiinnnggg!" That familiar bell rang letting everyone know that school was over for the day. Geez how happy I was.

I quickly grabbed my journal and stuffed it in my bag and got out of the classroom as fast as i can, and now entering the familiar packed hallway with people.As i got outside i saw my 5 other best friends, Nancy Deleon,Carolina Grande, Ashley Garcia,Abigail Carranza, Sarah Herrera We have been best friends since 9 years old.

"Hey babess!" Nancy said

"Hey" i said to all of them and hugging them

"So Karen We were planning to go to the movies today, are you up for it? " Carolina asks

I thought about it but ughhh i have to work

"No sorry guys i have to work maybe next time "

"Oh come on Karen can't you just skip work?"Ashley asks Whining

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'

"ugh fine maybe next time" They finally gave in

"Hey babe" Austin said as he kissed Carolina

She giggled and kissed him back

"Hi"

"Boo!" Fransisco said as he wrapped his arms around Nancy from the back trying to scare her but failed she only laughed

(Authors note: im going to list the couples so you wont get mixed up ha : Nancy & Fransico (pancho)

Sarah & Daniel, Carolina & Austin ,Abigail & Jose,Ashley & Steven Continue reading now lol)

As the rest of the girls boyfriend came hugging them and kissing them i realized how lonely i am. I just stood there like a complete idiot wishing I had love in my life. I sighed a little to loudly that everyone looked at me. I blushed in embarrassment and looked down at my Sparkly colorful TOMS.

"Whatsupp my niggaa" Austin greeted me giving me a hug he has always been like a big brother to me.

"Hi Karen" the rest of the guys greeted me. I just smiled and waved standing the akwardly.

"So.. whose excited for the movie tonight?" Carolina asks

"What movie is it and where?" i ask confused