Rumors

Yuri's POV

I was in the car with my mom and my brother. We were heading to a party for my cousin's son. We were on the bridge and then, the car started to shake.

"EOMMA!, OPEN THE DOORS!!!" I yelled in fear. My mother unlocked the doors and we all jumped of while the bridge collapsed and everyone landed into the water. I got separated with my family, I was freezing and the water was so deep. I could barely move, I felt some boy my age pulling me upwards. I saw the light, me and the boy made it to a floating car door and grabbed on it. "Yah, are you OK?" The boy asked me. I was crying, I didn't know what was happening, I wanted my mom, I wanted my best friend but we were far apart and I never met her IRL. I felt warmth, the boy had hugged me, he ruffled my wet hair. "My name is Park J-......" I had passed out before the boy have finished his name. I woke up in a hospital with nobody besides the boy yelling "IREONNAAAA!!, YAH, MIN SAI-YURI IREONA." he was crying. I pat his head, and he instantly grabbed my hand. "Who are you? Why am I here?", I had asked him many questions. He answered them all, I cried and since then he had token care of me.
______________________________________

I wake up, panting, being shaked by Yoongi. I hugged him, I was on top of him squeezing him hard. I was so scared I was crying. He hugged me back, he kissed my forehead, ruffled my hair, and rocked me back and forth. "Yoongi oppa, I'm scared, he hates me and I miss him and it hurts so much...." I sob in Yoongi's arms. We went to the kitchen and heard talking. Me and Suga went up to Tae's door and heard Tae and Sun talking. "Suga and Yuri would make a great couple. " "Yeah they would. " Me and Suga look at each other, I was still holding his hand from when I was scared, we both let go. I walked back to his room and sat on his bed, he also sat down next to me. "Yuri...., who was that one guy, he looks familiar." Suga had asked me. "Park Jinyoung...., he had taken care if me when...My mom, brother, and I got in a..... Uh, car accident. My family left me after I was in a coma for a long while, he and his family had taken me under their wings, I knew Sun back then and I still talked to her when it all happened. He saw us at Honey Pig that night and he was the one who left in rage, Jr has a crush on me since we had met, so I guess he was jealous, of well......us. I tried talking to him but I guess I just hurt him too much." While I was talking I was playing with the ring Jr had got me. "I'll make him suffer, just like you did. Just wait." Yoongi had muttered, I had barely heard him. I went and laid under the covers, he then joined me, "O-oppa, you won't l-leave me r-,right??" I stuttered, he pulled me close to him and kissed my nose. "Never." He said in my ear, later on we had fell asleep cuddling in his bed.

Morning

We woke up by Sun yelling at us, sadly me and Yoongi weren't able to cuddle anymore.

All four of us went out to eat breakfast. It was quite nice with all four us. At the end me and Sun went to the bathroom and saw HER. Jung Tan-Lee, "HA, Lookie here its the whore who broke Jr oppa's heart and the smart ass." She said giggling "Well according to my grades my ass must be smart." Sun bounced back, Tan-Lee scoffed at us and left.

The guy and us went to the beach, Tae and Sun went off and left us by self. "I saw Jung Tan-Lee leave the restaurant, she was mad, what happened in there?" Suga asked me. "Well, let's just say she chose to mess with the wrong people" I started giggling randomly, Suga kept on looking at me smiling and shaking his head.

He picked me up, bridle style and swung me around. I hung on to him tightly, laughing, he laid me down on the sand and hovered over me. "Y-yoongi? Wh-what are you doing??" I was flustered I couldn't get out of this situation. He leaned in and go ever so close to my face, I felt his breath hit my skin, he was about to kiss me but pulled back. "Aish, mianhae, I didn't mean to....um yeah." He said rubbing the back of his neck, "I-its OK, i-it was j-just an accident, r-right?" I stuttered so much. He nodded and I pulled my knees up to my chest, my face was liked burning it was so hot.

It started to rain, he got up and looked at me, I grabbed his hand and pulled him back, he sat down and I went to sit on his lap. "Let's just stay like this for a little, K?" I whispered, but loud enough for him to hear. He responded by pulling me closer and rubbing my back, he kissed my head and rested his chin on my head. My heart was racing, I heard his heart beating. "I like you, I really like you. Even though you might not like me, I would still like you, I know your ways, I know you're harsh sometimes, but you're really sweet. I don't care about your looks, or your personality. All I know is that I like you Yo-" I said it all but I was cut off.

He kissed me.

I felt his soft pink lips crash against mine, I was so shocked, all I could do was kiss back, and that I did. Me and Yoongi had just kissed, we pulled away, I looked at the ground. "I like you too, Yuri. W-whenever we're around each other you're always blushing, you're the cutest girl I have ever met, you make me feel so different when I'm with you. I haven't ever felt this way before, I've changed so much since tutoring you, I want you to be mine, ONLY mine." Yoongi rambled, I was a smiling mess, I kissed him again, one that last a little longer.

"YAH, COME ON LOVEBIRDS ITS RAINING AND WE NEED TO GET BACK BEFORE THE GATE CLOSES!!" Sun yells at us. I groaned, I didn't want to get up. Suga carried me to Taehyungs car and we cuddled in the back seat.

Dorms

"Thanks for the ride, my Alien." Sun said and hugged and kissed Tae on the cheek. I bowed at him and looked at Yoongi, he kissed me on the cheek and smiled. "Bye Babe." Yoongi winked and left with Taehyung. Me and Sun went in our room, we stared at each other. "WHAT THE F×CK, OH MY WANG, WHAT WAS THAT, HOW, IM LIKE TT, WHAT JUST HAPPEND?!?!??!?!?" Sun yelled out loud, I eventually slapped her with a pillow. "Dis no engrish gurl gots bae." I say in my engrish language, Yoongi showed his sweg side to me for the first time. I needz holyz waterz.

The Next Week

Every Student was back in school again after the long ish break of the days off. Me and Jr would usually go up to the board together but since what happened I was by myself. I went up to the school board and read it. "Student Min Sai-Yuri caught two timing with Min Yoongi and Park Jinyoung"

As soon as I read it everyone backed away from the board. No. From me. "YOU SLUT!!, HOW DARE YOU DIRTY AROUND CHEATING ON JR OPPA!!" A sasaeng fan went up to my and yanked my hair. I was strong enough to push her off and head to the girls bathroom. "YAH, YURI!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" I heard Sun yelling. I started to sob, I couldn't believe this was happening. Me and Jr didn't even date we never even kissed. "I don't want to talk." I said sobbing, she left. Sun is the kind of friend that gave you space if you wanted it, she was a true friend.

I skipped a couple classes just staying in the lonely stall on my phone till lunch came. I went to a vending machine and just got chips I was in and out, but I got caught. "Yah, you're the one who cheated in Yoongi-hyung weren't you?!??" I noticed this guy, Jeon Jungkook. Bangtan's Maknae, I could tell he was mad. "I'm surprised you talk to me, a girl." I wanted to run away, maybe slap him but I wanted to win this fight. "What a silly little girl, looks so innocent but kills in a second." Their leader Rapmonster. "SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" I was furious. "JUST CAUSE THE BOARD SAYS SOMTHING DOESNT MEAN ITS TRUE, ME AND JR NEVER DATED, AND ME AND YOONGI JUST GOT TOGETHER LAST NIGHT, BUT IF YOU WANT RO BELIEVE JUNG TAN LEE THEN FINE!!!  I really was a proud A.R.M.Y but now, I don't want to be one." I ran again, honestly I didn't care if what I said made any sense I just wanted to leave.

At the end of the day I made it to my dorm. I saw Yoongi in front of my door. "Hey...., you missed the lessons today...." He said to me. "Move." Was all I said, but he didn't budge. He put both hands on my shoulders and kissed me,, he then hugged me. "I know what they said, I know its not true, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you." He was angry inside, I could tell but he hid it.

We went inside my room and saw him.

Author's Note
First if I just want to say that I'm very sorry for taking so long to post this chapter but I've finally finished it. This chapter was made by Suwegu_Suga18, I really hoped you enjoyed this. Baii