Cupcakes: The Assistants

Pinkie locked the celler door behind her. She skipped down the stairs. It was time to pick a number for her next batch on cupcakes. She giggled, and looked to the jar filled with slips of papers. Each piece had a name, and number. Digging around she pulled out one and held in on her hoof. "Number 27, ooh nice!" she squealed. Foals were rare to pick out in her bowl. She only put in a few of those. She grabbed her knife and started sharpening. This would be fun... Thoughs of what fun she could do bubbled in her head, fillies were easy. They didnt last long, so she needed to be a bit more gentle.

Diamond Tiara walked down the streets of ponyville. She felt bored and unhappy, her companion Silver Spoon wasnt with her today, she had gotten grounded for kicking over a vase. Even though her parents could afford another one.. Then Ponyvilles favorite party pony skipped un front of her. "What do you want?" she groaned, not wanting to deal with this. "Wanna help me bake cupcakes? Follow me to Sugarcube Corner!" she chirped. Diamond Tiara blinked, how random... But not like she had anything else to do. Pinkiepie looked around. Hope im not being to surprising... She hoped.

The pink filly followed her through Ponyville. Into Sugarcube Corner. She closed the front door silently. "So what should I do?..." she asked in a huff. Pinkie grinned and held a cupcake with red frosting. "This isnt baking, its eating.." she said. "Just eat it so we can start, it will get much funner." she giggled. Diamond Tiara shruggedvand popped the pastry in her mouth. Pinkie waited while she swallowed. "Can we start now?" she sighed. "Why dont you take a nappy wappy first?" Pinkie said in her baby. Diamond Tiara opened her mouth, but soon her vision started to ripple. And black clouded her eyes. She collasped and closed her eyes.

"Pinkiepie." called Applebloom. She closed the door to Sugarcube Corner. Glancing around, her attention fixed on a small door in the ground. A mat wad pulled aside revealing it. She heard the sounds of hoof steps and thumping. Rattling sounds of leather. She slowly opened the door, makung her way into the dark staircase. She walked down, fear tugging at her. A dim light was seen as she saw the room in front of her. In the middle Pinkiepie looked at her in a gasp. Applebloom scanned the room. Her eyes looked to the "Life is a party" banner, painted in blood on pony skin. "P-p-pinkie?!" she gasped in horror. "Applebloom!!" said the worried pink earth pony. She looked to Diamond Tiara, strapped down on a long wooden plank. "What are ya plannin to do w-with her?..." she asked frail. "Make, cupcakes?" she said nervously. "Now dont freak out! This looks bad, but my cupcakes are good right?" she asked. "Yeah, really good..." Applebloom admitted. "Maybe you should learn the thrill of my work." she said. Applebloom was too scared to move. "O-okay." she gulped. Sitting down. What would she do if she ran? 10 minutes pasted and Diamond Tiara started waking and gaining consciousness. "Huh?! W-where am I?!?" she gasped struggling. "A-Applebloom!? P-Pinkiepie!?" she asked. Applebloom stared at the pink bully. Suddenly having a feeling of thrill seeing her school tormentor fearful. "Hello DT!" Pinkiepie skipped. "Where am I!? I thought you said we would be making cupcakes!" she rasped. "We are. But you need to stay down or you'll run away." she explained. Applebloom listened to Pinkie talk to Diamond Tiara. She sounded like her usual bubbly self, but more wicked. "Come here Applebloom." beckoned Pinkiepie. Applebloom trotted over to her side. Looking to the filly. "Your in on this too!? Look, I-Im sorry for t-teasing you! Please let me go!..." Diamond Tiara pleaded. Applebloom could tell she was lying. "Being shy quiet? Come help me skin the cutiemarks off." she said. Pinkiepie galloped and dug into a chest then came back wearing dress. Sewed together with cutiemarks. Her unicorn horn necklace made clacking sounds as she grabbed a scalpel. Diamond Tiara struggled again. Moving her hooves desperately as Pinkiepie explained it to Applebloom. "Then you cut and pull the skin from the muscle." she finished. Applebloom nodded, got up on her hind legs and walked over to her. "You cant do this Applebloom! We're foals! A-and somepony will notice me missing!" she cried. "And they'll see it as a blessin." she said. She plunged the scalpel into her flank. She let out a wail of agony. Applebloom felt odd. She... Enjoyed this. She smiled and started to carve. She did it messily because she had no idea how to do it right. Each movement made Diamond Tiara buck her hind legs in desperate atempts to throw her off. "Good job Applebloom.." said Pinkiepie observing closely. She nodded and cut in a circle around the cutiemark. She didnt speak, there wasnt much to say to her dying bully. Applebloom dug the knife under the flap of skin. Her victim shrieked in pain again. Cutting the muscle she held the cutiemark in front of her face. "A-ppleblom.. Buck you.." she whimpered. "Thats not very nice." Applebloom shook her head. Pinkiepie laid the cutiemark on the table and stood aside while Applebloom worked on the other. She finished and laid it by the other one. Diamond Tiara stopped struggling. Giving into her upcoming fate. "Aww, now whos the blank flank?" growled Applebloom grinning. She gulped, suddenly regretting everything she said. She brought her hoof to Diamonds face, punching it hardly. "Now whos ugly?" she grined her teeth. She never knew how good this could feel. She didnt care what other ponies said, it felt good. Applebloom looked to Pinkiepie again. "Very good! Now, lets try to play around a bit. Then we can harvest!" she laughed. Pinkie hummed to herself. "Can we... Cut her legs off?" she suggested. "Nice one smarty pants!" chimed Pinkie. Diamond started to hyperventilate. Struggling again. "Knock it off why don't ya?" said Applebloom. "Let me get the hacksaw." she said digging through a toolbox. She pulled out the saw and Applebloom took it. Diamond Tiara stared wide eyed at it. "No Applebloom please!!" she screeched in fear. Her sides were already burning. And her face was bruised. Applebloom ignored her empty pleads, and placed the saw an inch above her right hind leg. "Ya know, ah would be talking more but ah just dont like ya." she smiled. Diamond looked up, not wanting to see the sickening sight of her own legs being sawed off. Then Applebloom started, it easily teared through the skin, and made crunch sound as it snapped the bone. Diamond screamed. And thrashed her tail. "I'll leave the other one on." Applebloom said. Pinkiepie grabbed a scalpel, and started cutting. "Ill finish up here." she said.

As soon as Pinkiepie finished, Diamond Tiara stared blankly at the ground. Her eyes clouded and unblinking. Applebloom couldn't believe what she had just done. All she thought about while cutting up Diamond, was how much pain she caused her. Now that it was done, Applebloom realized she was murderer. How could she? And how could it feel so good? "Hey Pinkie." said another voice. Derpy walked into the room, tripping over her hoof. "Hey Applebloom." she said smiling. Applebloom shifted her hooves, did she know about this? "Oh, hi Derpy." Pinkie replied politely. "Derpy is my helper. You know..." she started. "You'd make a pretty good assistant." said Pinkiepie. Applebloom hesitated. She didn't know what to do! But something deep inside craved for more. More death.. Is this mah talent? she wondered. "Yes." she said. "I will be your assistant." she bowed. Pinkiepie clapped her hooves. "Wonderful! You'll be

great." Derpy said.