Chapter Two

Chapter Two

I was woken up by my alarm clock, I hit it to make it stopped but when I bring my hand down I hear a cracking noise. Oops I just broke it lol. Anyways I get up and go to my shower.

Once I'm done with all that good stuff, I straighten my hair and put on some mascara and eyeliner. I don't really like a lot of make up haha.

I head down stairs into the kitchen to grab me some biscuits and gravy, that my daddy cooked for me. God bless that man!! I love food even though I need to lay off it some haha.

"How did you sleep kiddo?" dad say "fine daddy and your self?"

"great oh by the way when you get home from school me and your mother have something to talk to you about sweetie.". "Mkay daddy, bye I'm off to school."

I head out the house to my brand new ford truck aka my baby I love him. You see my dad's Beta of the Night pack so it's safe to say we aren't hurting for money. Not that I like to brag but it has it's perks.(:

........8 Hours later.......

I just back form school. It wasn't that bad today. Still got picked on a little bit, but I'm strong and don't show them they get to me. If I ever feel like crying I don't let anyone see it.

When I walk in I see my mother father and brother sitting around talking. My mother sees me. "Roxanna hunny come sit me and you father of great news to tell you kids!"

"What is it mommy?"

"Well as you kids know I'm not originally from this pack, and your father and I have been talking and we have decided that we are going to move back to my old pack the Blood pack. Grandma and grandpa aren't getting any younger we need to spend as much time with them as we possibly can and as you know your father has no more relatives here."

"Are you kidding me I can't just leave! I'll get pick on more there than I do here! I'm the fat and new girl oh god!!"

"What do you mean picked on!" my father says outraged.

"Nothing daddy, I love y'all sorry for raising my voices at yall"

"It's okay dear go start packing" mother says.

So what do y'all think tell me if I should keep going(: