"Why do you ask, what's wrong Naomi?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Sometimes I have second thoughts about what I want to do with my life. Sometimes I want one thing but something always gets in the way and I want something else." I explained and he just looked at me puzzled.

"Naomi you don't have to do just one thing in life. You've always wanted to be a dancer and you can still be one. When we were little you wanted to do a lot of things and you can still do all those things you wanted to do." he said and I sighed.

He was right, I can still do that the things I said I wanted to do in life, I have my my whole life to do those things. 

"Ok Liam but what about you, what do you want in life?" I asked.

"Well for starters I want to graduate high school and go to college and become a professional football player. Then I want to get married and have a beautiful, loving ,caring wife. Then I want to have a son who can look up to me and ask me for anything. I want a big house so I can be able to take care of my wife and son in it. And finally I want to travel the world with my wife and make her happy." he explained all in one breath. But I realized that every time he said wife, he looked at me. 

Did Liam want to spend the rest of his life with me, or he's just wants that because he's been in love with me since we were little. 

"Wow seems like you want a lot," I said and he nodded.

"Yes I do because I don't want life to be hard once I graduate high school. I want to experience new things and be able to take care of my future kids and wife." he explained and looked at me once again when he sad wife. 

"But what if everything you just said doesn't happen?" I asked and he sat up bringing me in his lap.

"Then I'll have a plan B. I've always wanted to run my own company and design buildings."

"Yeah you always wanted to do that." I said and he laughed.

"But Naomi don't worry about the future, worry about now and how your gonna get there. You have plenty of time and when it happens, it just happens." he said and I nodded. He cupped my cheek with his hand and brought his lips to my mine. I kissed back and he licked my bottom lip for entrance and I opened my mouth letting his tongue explore my mouth. I pulled away and hugged him.

"Thanks Liam I really needed this talk. I've been really stressed out these past few months if you haven't noticed."

"I know, and I have, which is why I brought you here. This place is our special place and it always helped when we were little." He laid back and I laid on his chest closing my eyes.

_______________________________

Holly P.O.V

I can't believe this, how am I suppose to tell my parents I'm pregnant. They will be so disappointed in me and kick me out. I will have no place to go and I still didn't tell Troy yet. I looked at my phone and saw it was Troy, I knew I needed to tell him before I told my parents. I answered the phone and heard Troy's voice.

"Hello?"

"Holly we need to talk I'm coming over," he said in a rush and hung up before I could even say anything. I sat my phone on my dresser and waited for him to come over. I could tell my parents today but they were at work. I guess I would have to tell them when they get off of work.

Ten minutes later there was a knock on my door. I opened it revealing a worried Troy with a busted lip and black eye. I pushed on my bed and sat down next to him.

"Tory what happened, who did this to you?" I asked and he sighed.

"Zack and Naomi did this," he said and I gasped.