Naomi Finds Out (part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Mom you don't have to worry. I put the directions in my GPS so we'll be there in 2 hours. Also Troy will follow us in his car." I said and she smiled.

"Ok. But when you get there please call me and let me know you've made it safe." she said and I nodded. 

"Be safe pumpkin and Liam you watch over her." my dad said pointing a stern finger at Liam.

"Don't worry Mr. Clark I will." my dad nodded and he kissed my forehead. My parents stepped back and Liam back out the drive way. They waved us good bye and we drove off.

"So are you excited?" Liam asked.

"Duh I mean our parents are giving us a week off of school to go stay at a cabin. And did I mention we're by ourselves." I said excitedly.

"But why do they want us by ourselves?" Liam questioned.

"Because they want to see are we responsible and they want to see if they can trust us." I said.

"Hey guys are we there yet?" a sleepy Holly asked sitting up from the seat.

"No not yet you can go back to sleep Holly." I said.

"I looked at my phone and saw that I didn't have any messages or missed calls from any one. So I put my phone in my pocket and laid my head back on the seat feeling sleepy. I closed my eyes and soon fell into a peaceful sleep. 

_______________________________

Liam P.O.V

Finally arriving at the cabin I park the car and took my key out the ignition. I looked to my side and saw that Naomi was sleep. I took off my seat belt and lightly shook Naomi." hey Naomi wake up we're at the cabin." I said.

I shook her lightly again and she still didn't wake up. "Hey Naomi wake up." I said once again but louder and she still didn't wake up. I started tickling her and she jumped up and smacked me in the face.

"Ouch Naomi, what the fuck." I exclaimed rubbing my right cheek.

"I'm sorry you were tickling me in my sleep." her face turned red and she looked out the window.

"Holy shit we're here." she yelled and got out the car. A few seconds later Troy and Zack pulled up and they got out the car.

"Was your grandfather rich or something?" I asked Naomi and she nodded.

"This place is amazing." I said and we all started walking to the front door. Naomi looked under a carpet and got a gold key. She unlocked the door and opened it and we all walked inside. This place was huge. It didn't look big on the out side but it sure did look big from the inside.

We heard a cell phone go off and turned to see that it was Naomi's. She answered it and walked somewhere else. I looked around the place some more and it was actually a place I would like to live in some day with a big family.

Naomi came back in the room with a pleased looked on her face.

"Ok guys my mom said once we get settled in we can do what ever we wanted. As long as we don't trash the place." she said and I laughed. This place is amazing who would want to destroy or trash it. I walked back outside to my car and got out my bags and Naomi's. I walked back in the house upstairs into a room. Naomi told me there were six rooms and they were big enough for all of us.

I sat our bags on the bed and and I saw everyone else in their room settling in. Naomi came in and sat on the bed.

"Ok so since we're here, what do you want to do after we get settled in?" she asked and I shrugged.