Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Ashley's POV"

It was Saturday morning. I woke up and took a shower. Today was the day that I would go to the fair with him! Oh god! I'm so nervous. What if I make a fool of myself? What if he thinks that I'm weird? I came back to reality and put on a white t-shirt and black tight pants and red boots.

I go down the stairs and went to the fridge. I took out and apple and tools a bite. It was the only thing I ate for breakfast because I wasn't that hungry. I keep eating the apple. Just as I finish eating the apple I get a message in my phone.

I took my phone and checked the message. It was from Jack. How did he get my number?!

*Conversation thru text*

Jack: "Morning. Are you ready for tonight?"

Lilly: "Yeah. What time are we going?"

Jack: "Like at 6 pm."

Lilly:"Okay."

Jack: "Yup. Are your friends still going?"

Lilly: "Yes."

Jack: "Okay. I'll pick you guys up."

Lilly: "Cool. Wait... Do you know where I live?"

Jack: "Yeah. Well I have to go. See ya later. Bye"

Lilly: "Okay... Bye."

*End of conversation*

That's weird. How does he know where I live? Nah. I'll worry about that later.

Just when I put my phone on the island, Alli came down the stairs. She was wearing a red tank top, blue short and flip flops. She looks toward me. "Morning." she said. "Morning to you too" I say.

"Hey Alli, you're still going with me to the fair, right?" I ask her. "You know it!" she replies cheerfully. "Okay good." I sigh in relief. "Well I see someones nervous" " Of course I am!" I say almost screaming. " Don't be. Everything is gonna be just fine. I just know it" she saids to me with confidence. " I hope you're right".

*Later that day*

It was 5:00 pm and I still haven't taken a shower yet. I have been so busy! After I finished talking with Alli I did a lot of chores that included cleaning the bathroom, washing the car and cleaned all the dirty dishes.

I quickly went to the bathroom, took a shower and got ready. I wore a white tank top with a short sleeve jacket, a blue long short skirt (long in the back and short in the front) with my black boots. I let my hair down with a little bit of curls and the end. Put on black liner, transparent lips gloss, a little bit of my 1D perfume and a heart shape necklace.

I looked at the clock and it was 6:00 pm. I finished just in time.

I went down the stairs and saw Alli sitting on the sofa using her phone.

"Wow! You look amazing! He is so gonna be drooling over you tonight" she said with a smile on her face. "Yeah right. I dout it" I say to her.

Just then I hear a knock on the door. I go to answer it and it was Jack. He looked so hot! Lilly! Get it together!

"Hi" I say to him. "Hey. Are you girls ready?" he ask me. "Yup. Let me just tell Alli that we are leaving and get my purse. You can come in if you like." "Sure. Okay" he saids and comes in.

I tell Alli that we're leaving and went to get my purse. I checked that everything was closed and turned off before we left. I go outside where Alli and Jack were waiting for me. I lock the door and headed to Jack's car.

His car was a red Jeep. I love Jeeps! Especially if it's red. He opens the door for me and Alli. It was empty in the car so I'm guessing his friends have their own cars. We get in and put our sit belts on. Jack gets in too and starts the car. "Here we go" he tells us.

I still felt so nervous. But at least I have Alli with me. I hope everything goes well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola Wattpaders!

It's been sooooooooo longgggggggg since I've updated! I am so sorry. I really didnt know what to write and I was lazy. But mostly I was lazy.

Ignore my bad grammar.

I promise I'll try to update more often.

And I still need a editor. Please if you know or if you are one help me.

Comment, vote Please

The comment that I really like, the persons will be dedicated in my next chapter :)

Love you all :)

See ya later :*