Chapter 5

Chapter 5

* Jacks POV*

She's amazing! I know I only met her today, but I want her. I want my mate to be with me all the time. I don't want anyone ( meaning any guys) to be with her. Only me!

My pals and I decided to eat at Wendy's since it was the coolest fast food here.

When I set foot inside the place I sensed her here. What a coincidence...

Just from the entrance I can smell her sweet scent from here. I was a mixture of japanese blossoms and apples.

We sit and wait until the line gets shorter. Dang! People sure do like Wendy's.

I start looking at the line and I notice a curly read head looking at me. She looks so beautiful. Should I say hi to her? What the heck. I'll go for it

I tell my friends that I'll be right back as head towards her.

I get closer to her and I notice that she looks nervous. She looks so cute when she's nervous!

"Hey Ashley!" I tell her.

"Hey... Jack" she said

" I didn't think I'd find you here" I say to her while smiling. Ever since I saw her I can't stop smiling.

"Well here I am!" she saids and laughs

" I'm guessing you're here with your friend, right?" I ask knowing that's she was with your friends. I just wanted to see if she was telling the truth.

"Yeah. Just here... with my friends..."

she sounds nervous. Is it because of me? Do I make her nervous?

" Well I'm not going to take much more of your time. I'll see you later, okay?" let me just end the conversation here. I want to talk to her more, but I make her too nervous.

"Sure. See ya." she told me.

"Bye" I saw and head to my table.

When I go to my table one of my best friends and also my Beta looks at me weird.

"Dude, who is she?" Stiles ask me.

" You're Luna" I say with with a huge grin on my face.

If you guys haven't notice, I'm a werewolf. And not just any werewolf, I'm the soon to be Alpha of the Black Moon pack. I'm 18 years old. So that means I can find my mate; which I already did. From the looks of it she doesn't know so that means she's human. Still she'll be a great Luna. I just know it.

"Really? That's great dude! Congrats!" he congratulates me and gives me a high five.

" Thanks dude."

" Does she know that you're her mate?"

" I don't think so. I think she's human."

"Oh okay. Are you gonna tell her?"

"Not now. I'm just gonna take it slow for now. I don't want her to freak out when I tell her."

"Okay. Well good luck with that."

"Thanks"

"Hey the line went down. I'll wait here while you go and order if you want " he recommended.

" Sure. Be right back"

I get up and head to the counter. I order and wait for my food.

Five minutes later, I had my food. I headed back to my table.

I order some nuggets since I didn't have that much of an appetite. I take one an dip it in the barbecue sauce and take a bite. It was pretty good.

I take my drink and sip on it. Just then I notice that Ashley was sitting with her friends. I see she was eating nuggets too. Huh? what a coincidence.

I don't know how many times I've said this but she's beautiful. Everything about her is beautiful. Well her outer beauty, but I know she's beautiful on the inside too. I just know it...

While I was looking at her, she looks at me too. Oh god, now she knows I've been looking at her. She'll think I'm a stalker.

I pay my attention to my nuggets and take another sip of my drink.

I need to control myself. If I stare at her and follow her too much, she'll think I'm some stalker. And I'm not!

This is gonna be a long day...

______________________________________________________________________________

Another one ^.^

I know I said that I would post ever 2 weeks, but since I had plenty of free time in school I started writing another chap. And this time it was Jack POV ( point of view). Finally, right? xD

Now I think the next chap will actually be like in 2 weeks cuz I have a bunch of homework this weekend. YAY! note the sarcasm -_-

Don't ask me what's gonna happen next, cuz I really don't know

And I guess that's it

Goodnight or Goodmorning for some of you

Byes :)