She parked her car in the parking lot and entered the house.

The house was decorated brilliantly. Randhir really seemed to be in deep love with Devaki. Everything was so perfect. Aarushi  just awed at the beauty.

She looked around for Devaki. She spotted her talking to some guest a certain distance away. Devaki seemed to notice her and quickly bid farewell to the guest she was talking to. She smiled cunningly and walked towards Aarushi.

"Aarushi Nigam...what a pleasure to meet you." Devaki smirked. "You look extremely stunning by the way...sabko pata hai...yeh jo humari fashion designer cum neta hai woh itni fit hai ki unpar har tarah ke kapde suit karte hai...how do you maintain yourself? Kabhi humein bhi bata diya karo..." Devaki said with fake amusement. "Waise tum prachar bhi western kapdo mein karti ho...still you managed to get votes and win...Lagta hai male population ko mohit kar diya tumne..." Devaki continued.

"Bakwaas band karo mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai." Aarushi hissed.

"Haan toh kaho na." Devaki replied.

"Akele mein..." Aarushi snapped.

"Oh..chalo phir hum mere aur Randhir ke kamre mein chalte hai..." Devaki said. Aarushi was not getting a great feeling about this but she followed Devaki upstairs into her room.

The room was massive. Many wall hangings and photoframes were hanging on the wall. The room was painted in a nice combination of red and black.

So sensual.

Devaki shut the door behind her.

"Batao kya baat hai?" She asked.

"Tum uss raat meri gaadi mein thi...I know...Tum ho kaun? Tumhari wajah se meine apna bacha khoya hai.." Aarushi accused.

Devaki stayed calm. She just stared at Aarushi. Sameeksha who had been following Aarushi all along, was listening to their conversation by slightly opening the door. She got shocked after hearing this.

"Matlab mein sahi thi...Aarushi humse kuch chupa rahi thi...aur woh yeh hai.." Sameeksha said softly.

"Chup kyun ho ab? Bolo kuch...Answer me God damnit!" Aarushi said with frustration. Devaki started laughing suddenly.

"Toh tumne mujhe pehchan liya..." Devaki started walking towards the study table. Her back was facing Aarushi.

"Ofcourse." Aarushi  replied.

"Toh ab bhi pehchaan lo!" Devaki said with a graver voice and turned around with an unexpected spin. A sudden burst of energy came hurling towards Aarushi  and she was flattened against the wall. Aarushi groaned in pain and tried to adjust her eyes to the lightened atmosphere. Rain was lashing outside.

Sameeksha clutched at her stomach. She was in a lot of shock. She quickly dialled Yudhveer.

"Hello?" Yudhveer answered.

"Yudhveer!" Sameeksha informed him about everything. "Jaldi sabko lekar idhar aao!"

Inside the room, Aarushi finally calmed down. She looked in Devaki's red eyes with full confidence. She was a mother who had lost her child due  to this spirit. She was not going to let her child's sacrifice go wasted. The mark on her lower back was burning and making it really very uncomfortable for her.

"Tumhari problem kya hai? Kya bigada tha mere bache ne tumhara?" Aarushi asked gravely.

"Tumhare bache ne kuch nahi bigada tha! Tumne aur tumhare doston ne bigada tha!" Devaki growled.