-Two: Get Good Scrub-

"She's leaving." Sirius muttered discreetly under his breath. James, Peter and Remus glanced up to see Helia Blacksmith stride out of the Great Hall purposefully.

James flashed a quick grin round at his friends. "Let's go." He clambered out of the bench and began to follow the Ravenclaw girl.

The others scrambled to follow him. 

"Just like that?" Remus asked, "No planning? No nothing?"

"What did you expect, Moony?" James teased lightly, "A big blackboard filled with chalk instructions and mathematical solutions?"

"I think maybe you're underestimating Blacksmith." Remus said quietly, Peter nodded along with him.

"C'mon." Sirius whispered as the group turned into the corridor outside just in time to see the flutter of a robe disappear around a corner, "She's not expecting us, and it's four on one. We've got this in the bag."

James peeked around the edge of a stone gargoyle, and let out a sudden, confused sound. He stepped out and around the corner, friends on his heels. The passage finished in a dead end of stone. There was a Ravenclaw robe lying on the ground with a little piece of paper folded neatly on top of it. James stooped to pick it up. The writing on the inside was scrawling and messy but the words were clear:

Nice try, boys.

Sirius let out a low whistle. "Okay, she's good."

Remus fought the urge to say I told you so, instead opting for a single raised eyebrow. James met his look and grinned. 

"I respect the immense skill level it takes to pull one over on us." he said, glee finding it's way into his voice. Only James could be so happy to have someone pull a trick on him, "This is going to be fun."

---*---

"Do you even have a trunk?" Jade asked, watching Helia as she perched on the end of Jade's bed.

Helia rolled her eyes, "Why would I have a trunk?"

"You know- clothes, books, equipment, pets. All the things that the rest of us have to actually carry that seem to suddenly apparate into existence for you."

"I wear my uniform on the train." Helia said, "And I carry The Spot." She indicated the large black cat with a ginger patch directly in the middle of it's forehead that was currently trying to chew a hole through Jade's uniform. Noting this, Jade made a disgusted sound and dropped The Spot onto the floor with a heavy thud! Unruffled, the hell-beast padded off in search of some other fabric or possibly important essay to destroy. Helia watched him lovingly.

"I swear that cat is getting fatter." Jade muttered accusingly. Helia looked mildly insulted. "What about the stuff you need for school?" Jade attempted.

"I get that delivered first day." Helia said, as if it were obvious.

"Of course you do." Jade muttered. She began moving her t-shirts from her trunk into the draws by her bed, not bothering to fold them. "What do you parents think?"

"My parents are muggles." Helia sounded amused. "To them, all of this is upside down and back to front. Missing luggage is hardly the biggest thing they have to get their heads around. Plus" she said, "I'm a great liar."

"Humble, too." Jade added sarcastically.

Helia looked like she would of winked if she didn't have the emotional range of a decommissioned robot. "The meek may inherit the earth, but at the minute it belongs to the conceited. Like me."