Chapter Thirty

"Cyndy! Hurry! I wanna see videos of you when you was little!" Brandy yelled at me. I was in Ronnies room looking for our baby videos. "Yeah! I wanna see too!" Courtney yelled. "Me too!" Jacky yelled laughing. "Okay, okay." I said walking into the livingroom with alot of video tapes. "Oh my god." Derek said looking at me shocked. "Mom loved videoing us." Ronnie said laughing as I handed him a video. "I guess thats where I got my photography and video skills from." I said laughing as I sat in the middle of the couch next to Jacky. "Okay. Ready!" Ronnie said as he ran to the couch and sat on the other side of me. "This video is crazy!" I said as Ronnie started the video. It was a video of Ronnie teaching me how to ride a bike. "Aww! How cute!" Brandy said laughing. "Yeah. Hes teaching me now, but as soon as I get use to it, he trys to knock me off of it." I said laughing. "I do not." Ronnie said laughing. "Then whats that?" I said still laughing as I pointed at the tv where Ronnie was running at me while I was on the bike and push me down. "Oh my god! You mean ass!" Courtney said as she got up and smacked Ronnie then sat back down. "Hey!" Ronnie said laughing. "Look!" Brandy said pointing at the tv. In the video I was sitting in the sandbox trying to build a castle and Ronnie picks up a hand ful of dirt and put it in my hair. "Wow, you was mean." Jacky said looking at Ronnie. "Hey, not all the time. Theres somthing on here of me being nice." Ronnie said as he fast forworded it. He finally found a part where we was at a park. A boy was kicking dirt on my and pulling my hair. Ronnie walked up to him and just plan punched him in the eye. "You where right." Jacky said laughing. "Right." Ronnie said proud.

I was in the kitchen, looking around in the fridge. Brandy came running down stairs and walked into the kitchen. "What are you doingg?" Brandy asked me as she sat on the counter. "I dont know. Im bored and hungary." I said still looking in the fridge. "We needa go wedding shopping." She said smiling at me. "Right now?" I said looking at her confussed. "Yeah, we needa find somthing." She said exited. "Okay. Your lucky its still early." I said as I slipped on my flip flops and grabbed my keys. "Where you going?" Jacky said looking at me. "Somewhere." I said laughing as I started for the door. "Can I come?" Jacky asked. "Nope." I said as I opened the door. "Why not?" He said shocked. "Wedding dressing." Brandy said smiling as we both walked out the door and left.

"Ooo! Pretty!" Brandy said as we walked into a bridal store. "Can I help you?" The lady at the desk asked us. "Just looking at dresses." I said smiling. "So which one of you girls are getting married?" She asked us. "Both actually." Brandy said laughing. "Really? A double wedding. Thats amazing. Whos the lucky guys?" She asked as she followed us to a dress rack. "Mines Jacky Vincent. A guitar player." I said looking threw the rack. "And mines Nick Mathews. A singer." Brandy said laughing even more. "Sounds great." She said as she went back to her desk. I looked at Brandy and started laughing. "Whos the lucky guys?" Brandy said mocking the lady. I laughed even more. "Look at this dress!" Brandy said as she found a strappless silk white dress. I finally stopped laughing and walked over to see the dress. "It looks amazing! Try it on." I said as Brandy rushed to the dressing room. I contuied to look at dresses while she was changing. I found a dress with think straps and a amazing design. "What do you think?" Brandy said walking out of the dressing room with the dress on. "I love it!" I said looking at her. "Whats that one?" Brandy asked pointing to the dress I picked out. "Im going to try this one on." I said smiling as I ran to go change into it. "I think im gunna get this one." Brandy yelled while I was changing. "I think you should too." I said as I came outta teh dressing room. "I love it." Brandy said looking at me. "Really?" I said looking in the mirror. "Your getting this." Brandy said as went to change out of her dress. "Sounds good to me." I said as I started to change as well.

"Soo. Whats the dress look like?" Jacky asked me as Brandy and I got to the house. "Funny. Your not going to see it." I said laughing. "Wheres it at?" Jacky asked as he noticed we were empty handed. "Ryans." Brandy said as she sat on the couch. "Why Ryans?" Courteny asked. "So Nick or Jacky cant see it." I said sitting next to Jacky. "What makes you think we wouldnt go over there and look?" Jacky said smiling at me as he put his arm around me. "One, Jenn would not let you near them. Two, Ryan dont know where there at, only Jenn." I said as I stuck my tounge out at him. "Damn, thats mean." Jacky said laughing. "Yupp, but theirs no way your seeing that dress before teh wedding." I said as I got up and went into the kitchen.

Later on the day, Brandy and I was at the park swinging. "Are you exited?" She asked me. "Fuck yes. I've waited to get married forever." I said playing in the woodchips. "I am too. Nick is amazing." Brandy said as she stopped swining. "Hes a nice person." I said. "I never expected to marry a big time guitar player tho." I said looking at Brandy. "I never dreamed of marrying a famus singer either. I mean, I knew you was Ronnies sister in all, but I never thought this could happen." Brandy said smiling. My phone started to ring. "Hello?" I said answering the phone. "Where are you?" Jacky asked over the phone. I looked at Brandy and laughed. "Somewhere." I said smart. "Tell me." Jacky said laughing. "Nope." I said as I hung up on him. "Who was that?" Brandy asked looking at me. "Jacky." I said laughing as I got off the swing and started to walk down the sidewalk. "Why did you hang up on him?" She asked following me. "Because its fun." I said laughing.

"Why did you hang up on me?" Jacky said as we walked back into the house. "I dont know." I said as I walked up to him and tried to hug him. "No." Jacky said as he gave me a evil look and went up stairs. "What the heck?" I said looking at Courtney. "He was worried." Courtney said looking at me. "Thats stupid. Whats gotten into him?" I said looking upstairs. "The weddings getting close. Show him you care more, let him now he can trust you." Ronnie said walking in the livingroom. "And might I ask what you know about marriage?" I asked giving Ronnie a funny look. "Nothing. I just know deep, commited realationships." Ronnie said as he sat on the couch. "Just talk to him. Thats what you guys need to work on." Brandy said looking at me. "Whats with people getting upset with me and me having to go talk to them." I said as I went upstairs.

"Jacky?" I said walking into our room. "What?" He said looking at his magazine. "Why are you so mad?" I asked sitting on the bed. "I was worried about you and you hung up on me." Jacky said glaning at me. "Babe, you dont have to worry about me. I can handel my own." I said looking at him. "But I love you and care about you. I just dont want anything to happen to you." He said as he put down his magazine. "I know and im sorry. I shouldnt have done that. I was joking and I wont do it again. I promise." I said smiling at him. "Good. Im sorry too." He said smiling bacj and kissed me.