___Chapter 2___

Remember readers, italics are the thoughts.

It has been one hour. One hour since I was given the job to guard this cell. One hour since I've been standing here. One hour since my ears have been begging to run off to somewhere, maybe to Africa.

One hour since I've been tortured.

"And then, she comes to me like, 'Eww, nerd glasses? So not my style, bro' and I'm like 'Well, obviously you have a horrible style'. I didn't say that...I mean, her brother was right beside her so...obviously not a good idea," he shrugged.

For the last time: I really don't care, prisoner.

He pretended to look at a non-existent wristwatch.

Weirdo.

"Oh my, would you look at that! It's time, baby. Sorry, I'll try my best not to kill you, but no guarantee," he said.

Wait...what? 

I turned my neck around to see what he was doing. He walked to the corner of the cell and did something, I'm not too sure what though. But I don't think I'd like to know.

Some things are better off as a mystery.

He came back towards me with a small, metallic stick in his hand.

He can use that as a weapon although I'm better armed than him. Anyways, what will he do with a small stick anyways? Poke me?

But then, he did something unexpected. He laid down on the cold, hard, and rough floor and closed his eyes as if to sleep.

Why didn't he sleep on the mattress provided for this exactly? This is weird.

I wonder when am I gonna sleep...so today is Wednesday and I get to sleep on Thursdays and Sundays. One more day to go, yay.

I continued looking straight ahead at a grey brick wall.

Grey, grey, grey...Fifty shades of grey! I've never read it, though the movie was pretty good! Now that I wonder...what's even going on in Hollywood these days? Does Hollywood even exist? Under these guys, I doubt.

They're a bore.

Python...the evil bastards who torture the people by ruling over them. The one who destroyed the world as we knew it. Well, just the Americas, really. The ones who threw my freedom away like...a broken toothbrush. I swear I'll get my revenge someday.

Is my mom even alive now? Dad? My friends, who never cared for me? My manager? Disney?

What if they're all dead? What if Disney is dead?

Not like I can do anything anyways unless they tell me to. It's like I'm their robot. 

In midst of my thoughts, I feel something coming in contact with the back of my neck in a painful way. Something cold, hard, and metallic. My mind was definitely panicked.

Ah, shit. What's happening?

My body immediately went into defense mode and I was about to turn around to check what exactly had happened, but couldn't because of the sharp twinge of pain on the injured spot. The tinge quickly spread through my entire body, like a forest fire. I fell to the metallic floor, unable to scream or yell or even groan. This pain is something I've never felt before. It's unusual.